The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index
[Login] Login
The NEW Open Thread Of 2017  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Author Message
CaptnSunny

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 07/20/2013 02:54:00
Messages: 4935
Location:
i like vaporwave unironically

Offline

Runlock wrote:
chantal71 wrote: and on at least one occasion, one of these trolls straight up told me what I was doing wrong, and how I could improve.

That guy doesn't sound much like a troll.

I'm very sure that has happened on the Sporum at some point.

ecks dee
[WWW]
CaptnSunny

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 07/20/2013 02:54:00
Messages: 4935
Location:
i like vaporwave unironically

Offline

Also, I really doubt that you (chantal71) will be banned. On the unlikely chance that you do, however, the perpetrator would most likely be SporeMasterSlime, and yet another nightmare of Slime lynching would begin.

ecks dee
[WWW]
CaptnSunny

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 07/20/2013 02:54:00
Messages: 4935
Location:
i like vaporwave unironically

Offline

Is this page lag?

ecks dee
[WWW]
Sharples65

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
Messages: 11142
Location:
Darklord's Dungeon.

Offline

Today I was walking around town in my fursuit shopping for toys when suddenly SOMEBODY threw paint all over me! I asked them why the hell they did it! And they said they don't like gay people.

Disgusting behavior!

[Email] [WWW]
fungus3

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 03/30/2010 15:38:57
Messages: 2105
Location:
Conswella'd

Offline

CaptnSunny wrote:Is this page lag?

No, this is this thread getting locked

dragonBoy2006

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 10/28/2015 15:19:10
Messages: 1590
Location:
7-day suspension

Offline

why does thread say 17 but calender say 18?

chantal71

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 12/17/2010 22:55:26
Messages: 4410
Location:
In a nuke warehouse, pointing ballistic missiles at the United States.

Offline

CaptnSunny wrote:Also, I really doubt that you (chantal71) will be banned. On the unlikely chance that you do, however, the perpetrator would most likely be SporeMasterSlime, and yet another nightmare of Slime lynching would begin.

*Slime's Theme Song Plays*
I'm sorry for what I've done. Please be able to take a joke.
dragonBoy2006 wrote:why does thread say 17 but calender say 18?

Thread lag.

[WWW]
uglydollfan

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 12/30/2013 02:45:39
Messages: 2990
Location:
Hell, California

Offline

Just completed Mario Odyssey within a week, the game was fun!
Now I have to farm coins to get to 999 moons...

Also, here's a picture that you can take out of context :

Christmas is coming, prepare for bankruptcy!
[WWW]
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1915
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

>be me
>king of Sporechan
NathanielRD

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 03/04/2015 15:19:03
Messages: 2526
Location:
Wisconsin

Offline

"Use the Referral Code KEEM and get 10% off your entire order! http://www.CoolCatLovesYou.com" - @CoolCatlovesyou, 2016

[WWW]
Sharples65

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
Messages: 11142
Location:
Darklord's Dungeon.

Offline

[Email] [WWW]
chantal71

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 12/17/2010 22:55:26
Messages: 4410
Location:
In a nuke warehouse, pointing ballistic missiles at the United States.

Offline

NathanielRD wrote:*NVM what he said, I've been waiting for too long to make this joke, and last I checked, he didn't have his own page on either of the Wikis.*

And you may find yourself, browsing the newest comments in the Open Thread!
And you may find yourself, looking at a NathanielRD comment!
And you may ask yourself, "Where did that signature come from?"
And you may ask yourself, "Did they always have raptor heads?"
Based On A True Story
LETTING THE DAYS GO BY (LET THE WATER HOLD ME DOWN)
LETTING THE DAYS GO BY (WATER FLOWING UNDERGROUND)
INTO THE BLUE AGAIN (AFTER THE SPORUM'S GONE)
ONCE IN A LIFETIME (WATER FLOWING UNDERGROUND)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/07/2018 01:39:45

[WWW]
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10074
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

uglydollfan wrote:Just completed Mario Odyssey within a week, the game was fun!
Now I have to farm coins to get to 999 moons...

Also, here's a picture that you can take out of context :

I'll have a *ahem* mushroom-related meme up in a bit.

Sharples65

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
Messages: 11142
Location:
Darklord's Dungeon.

Offline

[Email] [WWW]
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10074
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

http://animaniacos.com/index.php/en/miscellany/symbols/letters

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/08/2018 01:16:31

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: