The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

SPORUM Migration Notice!  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
dragonBoy2006

Civilized Sporeon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIRMXJOtfMY

a wonderful pm from dragonethan

SporeMasterDOGC_Kyle

Civilized Sporeon

The South of the North (Southern Ontario, Canada)

Applepie59 wrote:Is there a specific time (2:00 PM Eastern, 1:00 AM Eastern, 8:00 PM Eastern, ect.) on the 15th that the forum is going to close its doors, or is it just going to be shuttered without any fanfare or warning?

It will be around 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern / 6pm UTC, on the 15th.

Everyone, remember, anyone who spams from now on, will effectively be permabanned from this forum, as the suspension will not expire until after it is closed.

If you'd like to stay connected with the Sporum community, join one of the communities in my sticky thread (also linked in my sig). I'll personally be active on the Sporum hub discord, as well as Sporechives, which is one of the largest Spore communities right now.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/13/2018 23:54:16

Kyle N // SporeMaster DOGC_Kyle
Volunteer Moderator // Not an EA/Maxis Employee

Forum Guidelines // Master Help Directory (Spore Tech Help) // Spore Registration FAQ // Game Update FAQ

I can be contacted by email at: KyleN @live .ca or on Discord

Also find me on places listed here: http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/87506.page
[WWW]
ScriptDiskDrive

Microbe

Ouch. You must really want your forums to be clean.

[WWW]
SporeMasterxDoomsoulx

Multicellular

ScriptDiskDrive wrote:Ouch. You must really want your forums to be clean.

There's still going to be individuals who are a tad too late who will want to at least view this place one last time.
It will leave a better taste in everyone's mouth if it's at least in a reasonably decent state. Spammers have had almost 10 years of foruming fun between them, the last day is going to be heavily monitored with spam-deletion and ban-on-sight.

LMMOORE

Microbe

Edit*

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/14/2018 11:58:51

fungus3

Civilized Sporeon

SporeMasterDOGC_Kyle wrote:I'll personally be active on the Sporum hub discord, as well as Sporechives, which is one of the largest Spore communities right now.

Or perhaps one of the last.

SporeMasterSlime

Spore Master

fungus3 wrote:
SporeMasterDOGC_Kyle wrote:I'll personally be active on the Sporum hub discord, as well as Sporechives, which is one of the largest Spore communities right now.

Or perhaps one of the last.

So? When games don't get updated people lose interest and move on, obviously less and less people will be interested in Spore as time goes by.

Anyway, it looks like this is going to be my last post here. Bye!

Sig by theKatsos

PSN: onewarmslime
[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: