The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Davo for Moderator [Locked]  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
whoster

Civilized Sporeon

@cardiac: Lol

@Saltdfrost: Hm. Ever heard of this new fangled thing called a joke? Or do I misunderstand you?

cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

whoster wrote:@Saltdfrost: Hm. Ever heard of this new fangled thing called a joke? Or do I misunderstand you?

Jokes are gud

ICE AGE COMING ICE AGE COMING

If you're reading this the devil is already here, and you're him!
[WWW]
Zandoo

Civilized Sporeon

Saltdfrost wrote:Power? On a tiny little internet forum? That's pathetic.

All dictators start somewhere.

Then the world blew up. The end.

EropsToad wrote:wups
DarkLord979 wrote:Ok... take my five stars...
cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

Zandoo wrote:

No! No! Not a dictator of Sporum!

[WWW]
Saltdfrost

Spacefaring Sporeling

Zandoo wrote:

Pronouns: They. Ex: They are fine. Have you seen them? That's theirs.
[WWW]
Davopotamus

Civilized Sporeon

Im shocked that soo much can come from mentioning 'Davo' in a post... i cant even keep up...

Davo@Youtube | DavoOnline.com | DarkEdge Editor Tutorials

DarkSpore in Spore Yeah, just click it.
Mr. General Discussion, at your service.

Sporum Fact: The first link bomb fired on September 18, 2012 @ 6:30 pm, I'm sorry...

[WWW]
andrew_6595

Spacefaring Sporeling

Davopotamus wrote:Im shocked that soo much can come from mentioning 'Davo' in a post... i cant even keep up...

Well, you know (should know) that this is the sporums. A place with a great imagination.
Sean10M

GalacticGod

Well the does encourage imaination so lets just go along with it and see where it takes us.

[WWW]
andrew_6595

Spacefaring Sporeling

Imagination you say.

okay!

One day as the sun set upon the great wide valley, a fish swam up the other side of the ocean. As the mouse clicked upon the computer screen hornets buzzed about the painting on the wall. Frogs would then leap out of computer screens and threads of string would entangle about the computer speakers. It was only when electricity was discovered that Dr. Pepper rose out of the banana frond and let the Earth have glorious sun light. And so the first day was began.

Smilies hoarded books to themselves as pencils fought ever so bravely to free them. Picture frames smelled the magic marker and free at last were the suns that burned forever in the morning skies. Printers unlocked cars with coffee mugs and retainers had children for the pocket watch overlords to command them. The children of the retainers were stolen by the smilies. The books were set aflame and stars burned forever in the morning sky. And so the Five Dollar bill was born and the scotch tape would bounce across the grounds of the great university.

Once again the globe could spin as the Fingernail clippers demanded, for the Garbage Disposal had died on the desk of a cobbler. The wink of the mid-day sun gave chills to the chili peppers as the strode across the lake that had once drown them, oh so eternally ago. The islands now dance on the continents and the continents now slumber in their graves. On America, On London, On Glasgow and Berlin. On Australia, On Oklahoma , On Togo and Dublin. Now dash away, dash away, dash away all. Twas the night before Hanuka as the Hawaiians would say. The Fingernail clippers now fast asleep in the blood gave the lustre of love to the hardwood that uttered thud. And so the smell of Kentucky Fried Chicken filled the Assembly in France.

A history tale by Winston Churchill would show that Dr. Pepper would soon come to bring us Snow. The Ticonderoga now awake and well has a lampshade on its head for wonders to be seen by the Great Pyramids of Giza. The White board has fallen the snowmobile has come and rescue will ruin the future of yesterday. Wormholes are tearing through the fabric of time to let us all know that bananas will soon rule the world. Ley Lines are bouncing across the globe to tell the history of Winston Churchill. And so the Audience gave a Speach to the Speaker of the town hall meeting.

Quantum Entanglement has won and Sharpies are now in the dust. A colouring book for children and a smile for bob the world owes its gratitude to the wondrous Larry. The Sword has chopped the Cucumber in two and now it has grown into a starfish for a tree frog. How could hawaii continue this way, no one really knows but the Alohas are welcome only in Alaska where the eleventy-million-leafed clover grows. There the Leprechauns dance with jolly-some hornets that buzzed around the painting on the wall. And so the Crystal Skull spoke to the Banana Frond and let the Dr. Pepper Emerge that day.

When will the car key ever look up, because it know the hammer is coming to look down. The bottles are all empty and the Tangle thread is being unwound, the hands of the master are now being used to confound. Dog tags are hung around every harmonica and the trumpets flute as the mouse clicks away. Banjos electrocute the smelliest bumble bee for the frond of the banana to grow once again. Who knows how the Dr. Pepper will flow on the ocean that is now made of Stone. And so the five gave way to six and seven is soon to come but first on this day the fish food made a wide valley.

Seven sandals are once again in jail for the joys they brought to petunia owners across the globe. But why must the continents sleep in their grave it is because the flower possessor no longer has the blossom. Sprouting out into eternal gloriousness A raven settled in on the grass and ate the dirt as liquid sloshed onto the floor. The Picture frame no longer in eight is now a spy that heard a secret that should never be told. When the paper flies into the wall the moon will rise to burn Area 51. And so the Coca-Cola cup would no long hold water.

Secrets may come but eight is in hiding, once it was here but now it is gone. A tadpole ate the bravery the pencils fought with so the books had to be burned by the magic marker who told the picture frame he freed the stars for the morning, but that must never be told. The Sword and the Cucumber are friends for now but soon a starfish will burn the ground, what can you do to stop the tragedy but listen to the bird who speaks nothing but lies. Cracks in the ground soon open up and all of the death is soaked in mud. There a wormhole is created only for silence to come and find the right time. Now watch as the Hyper-Cube does its flips and nevermore will it come until two weeks ago happen once more. And so a passageway is open but to one it does go and time wibbles its wobble and we traverse to the grandness of Naoi.

Languages of yonder year when might you erase the future for graphite to smelt gold? एक ताठ पानांचे पडणे नकारले परंतु त्याच्या जागी एक डहाळी वाढतात होईल. आम्ही आमच्या वेळा करा आणि आम्ही आमच्या जाता आहेत. That will make a lattice climb the runs of the ladder on the golden shore of the Central African Republic no more. The headphones are amazed by the keyboard that types and the microphone that speaks, you too will wonder why the copper zaps the carton of milk. And so it came that a passageway closed and a tale did end.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 12/31/2013 02:46:56

Saltdfrost

Spacefaring Sporeling

Stop copy pasting that story everywhere. We got it on the open thread I don't think we quite need it here.

Pronouns: They. Ex: They are fine. Have you seen them? That's theirs.
[WWW]
andrew_6595

Spacefaring Sporeling

Saltdfrost wrote:Stop copy pasting that story everywhere. We got it on the open thread I don't think we quite need it here.

Uh, go re-check the open thread and loosen up a bit will you?
whoster

Civilized Sporeon

Hm.

Pointless thread is pointless.

cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

whoster wrote:Hm.

Oh well.

[WWW]
andrew_6595

Spacefaring Sporeling

The TARDIS Landed in this thread.
Sean10M

GalacticGod

andrew_6595 wrote:

The TARDIS Landed in this thread.

I used to live in Christchurch, after the earthquakes I saw many blue boxes but they weren't the Doctor's TARDIS.

[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: