The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Pictures of the Cute and Creepy parts!  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
shinu1729

MouthBreather

Apparently cute to them is synonymous with stupid. Buck teeth aren't cute.

I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here come join me.
PuceMoose

Multicellular

Has anyone confirmed if the new parts will be available in the creature stage to find as fossils? I like to use a part only after I've discovered it in the creature stage (just one of those things I do), so I'm hoping they'll be incorporated as fossils in the main game as well.

Cysgodi

Multicellular

PuceMoose wrote:Has anyone confirmed if the new parts will be available in the creature stage to find as fossils? I like to use a part only after I've discovered it in the creature stage (just one of those things I do), so I'm hoping they'll be incorporated as fossils in the main game as well.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but unless you use a cheat you only have available to you those parts you have discovered by fossils during the creature phase. I've never seen other parts available that I've not discovered (except for the starting few they give you).

JohnnyPie

MouthBreather

Cysgodi wrote:
PuceMoose wrote:Has anyone confirmed if the new parts will be available in the creature stage to find as fossils? I like to use a part only after I've discovered it in the creature stage (just one of those things I do), so I'm hoping they'll be incorporated as fossils in the main game as well.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but unless you use a cheat you only have available to you those parts you have discovered by fossils during the creature phase. I've never seen other parts available that I've not discovered (except for the starting few they give you).

Unless you build your creature in the editor, then all parts are available.

CAUTION: Objects in mirror are dumber than they appear:

I have a Learning Disorder. Please don't laugh
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
TheElite711

Microbe

Cant wait for this expansion, i'm gonna love the creepy parts. How about a monster with mostly cute parts but give it scary eyes lol. I'm definitely getting this pack.

\/ Main creature \/ My Creations!!!

"I have split personalities and none of them like you"
[Yahoo!] aim icon [ICQ]

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: