The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

SPORUM Migration Notice!  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Young420Kush

Microbe

wow

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/11/2018 01:14:35

sapient2

Multicellular

oof

Include me in the screencap!
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

YOU CAN'T' DO THJIS PLEASE

PLE,ASE IM CYRUING PLEASE

PLEAS EIM CRYING IM CRYING PELASE DONT SHUT DOWN THE SPORUM IDC IF YOURE MOVING IT TO ANOTHER FORUM I DONT LIKE THE OTHYER FOURM

I WANT TO STAY HERE

I LOVE THE SPORUM

ITS MY HOME

I DONT WANT TO MIGRATE TO THE OTHER FORUM I DO NJOT LIKE IT THIS FORUM IS BETTER AND THE OTHER FORUM AMKES KME FEEL SAAAAAAAAAAAD

NOOOOOOO.

Please.

;( maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale lion.....you dreaming little giant feline......I WAS HOPING ONE DAY....TO SEE YOU IN THIS GAME. But Tell are sooooooo eviiiiiiiil. OH MALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON I WOULD NEVER NOT USE AT THE SAME TIME ABUSE YOU OR COMBINE YOU WITH A TAPIR FROM TEEEEEEELLL..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MALE LION. EVERYBODY THINKS YOU ARE NOT WORTH IT.....BUT I KNOW IT IS NOT TRUEEEEEEEEEE. CAUSE YOU HAVE A STRONG BITE BIG MANE AND LOVE TO ATTACK HENCHIES LEAP ON THEM AND TEAR THEIR HEALTH DOWN
MataRahi

GalacticGod

Where the wind comes sweeping down the plaaain

Wow! Have a lot of memories here, met a lot of friends... Sad to see it go but glad for what it's done Thank you Baza and all the other admins/mods for all the support over the years!

Mata is a he/him/his
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

baza please. you're making us cry.

is this just an april fool's joke?

err... july fool's joke?

please.

;( maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale lion.....you dreaming little giant feline......I WAS HOPING ONE DAY....TO SEE YOU IN THIS GAME. But Tell are sooooooo eviiiiiiiil. OH MALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON I WOULD NEVER NOT USE AT THE SAME TIME ABUSE YOU OR COMBINE YOU WITH A TAPIR FROM TEEEEEEELLL..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MALE LION. EVERYBODY THINKS YOU ARE NOT WORTH IT.....BUT I KNOW IT IS NOT TRUEEEEEEEEEE. CAUSE YOU HAVE A STRONG BITE BIG MANE AND LOVE TO ATTACK HENCHIES LEAP ON THEM AND TEAR THEIR HEALTH DOWN
cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

so, i can get banned now right

mods, you know you had to do it to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 07/11/2018 04:32:44

ICE AGE COMING ICE AGE COMING

If you're reading this the devil is already here, and you're him!
[WWW]
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

stop. this isn't funny, baza.

CaptnSunny

Spacefaring Sporeling

[insert witty comment here]

boycott ea
[WWW]
LordOfSpode

Microbe

ten long years, and it's finally over. kind of hard to believe this place is finally going to be dead, after all of these years of people screaming "THE SPORUM IS DYING!"

see you, space cowboys

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/11/2018 09:26:26

it me
ShironaCharmgold

Microbe

Time to make a spore discord then.
fungus3

Civilized Sporeon

SPORE is officially being killed.

ShironaCharmgold

Microbe

Im making a Spore discord server now, If you want to join in hit me up ! Lets try to bring all together!
SporeMasterDOGC_Kyle

Civilized Sporeon

The South of the North (Southern Ontario, Canada)

We have plans for promoting some of the more popular Spore discord servers in an effort to keep the community connected. Right now we have three existing servers in mind, plus a fourth that will serve as a sort of hub. More on that soon (prob tomorrow as I'm busy today).

Doom and I have been preparing a few things for a little while now, we'll be announcing these projects as they're ready!

Kyle N // SporeMaster DOGC_Kyle
Volunteer Moderator // Not an EA/Maxis Employee

Forum Guidelines // Master Help Directory (Spore Tech Help) // Spore Registration FAQ // Game Update FAQ

I can be contacted by email at: KyleN @live .ca or on Discord

Also find me on places listed here: http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/87506.page
[WWW]
Sharples65

GalacticGod

I wouldn't really recommend going to EA Answer HQ unless you're looking for support, that place looks really bare bones compared to the Sporum, it doesn't even have an adventure corner and the style is way too simplistic. If people are encouraged to go there, it should at least look something like the Sporum. I highly doubt many of the Sporum's users will be sticking around there unless changes are made.

And from what I remember on EA Answer HQ is that I was repeatedly promised by EA Representatives that somebody would take a look into the Times Played bug thread, which nobody did for the few months that support kept asking me to wait. I hope that this will change once the transition happens.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/11/2018 15:51:00

[WWW]
fungus3

Civilized Sporeon

Now that EA is officially killing the Sporum, should the "SPORE DAY" section of the Spore website be deleted now or when the killing blow is dealt?

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: