The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Underdark (Contest)  XML
Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
Mavor

Civilized Sporeon

Look down. You are flying over me right now.

Midzo wrote:
Before Disney bought Marvel in 2009, the rights to Spider-Man went to Sony and the rights to X-Men and Fantastic Four went to Fox. Disney now owns Spider-Man but I think still Fox owns X-Men. This is why Deadpool is (thankfully) owned by Fox; he’s part of the X-Men franchise despite being an Avenger.
I don’t know Pixar got away with making Violet such a blatant copy of the Invisible Woman. Why does she get two powers anyway?

OMG the Incredibles is just a ripoff of Fantastic 4; Mr Incredible - The Thing; Ms. Incredible = Mr Fantastic; Violet= The invisible Woman; The baby *with many powers = Franklin Richards; The Underminer = The Mole man; Syndrome = Doctor Doom; Frozone is a reverse Human Torch. Only Dash is different.

Midzo

Multicellular

Mavor wrote:
Midzo wrote:
Before Disney bought Marvel in 2009, the rights to Spider-Man went to Sony and the rights to X-Men and Fantastic Four went to Fox. Disney now owns Spider-Man but I think still Fox owns X-Men. This is why Deadpool is (thankfully) owned by Fox; he’s part of the X-Men franchise despite being an Avenger.
I don’t know Pixar got away with making Violet such a blatant copy of the Invisible Woman. Why does she get two powers anyway?

OMG the Incredibles is just a ripoff of Fantastic 4; Mr Incredible - The Thing; Ms. Incredible = Mr Fantastic; Violet= The invisible Woman; The baby *with many powers = Franklin Richards; The Underminer = The Mole man; Syndrome = Doctor Doom; Frozone is a reverse Human Torch. Only Dash is different.
Frozone = Iceman; Dash = The Flash (DC)

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi...

Who wants their damn ego fed so much?
Not related in any way to Didzo.
I AM SAPIENT
alephgalactus

Microbe

here's my first entry

the description is kinda long but whatever i guess, i can't resist adding lore

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-501061882859

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/08/2018 22:22:28

bottom text
Mavor

Civilized Sporeon

My second entry.

From a dim memory of an encounter in ancient times, the Greeks wrote of a demigod trapped in a maze beneath a palace. But the stories that had later inspired the Greeks were originally of a vast civilization beneath the surface. And of the brutish and warlike beings who dwelled there. When in cities like Ur and Thebes the people only numbered in the thousands, the Minotaur cities easily held a million or more inhabitants. Truly a maze to those prehistoric souls that caught only a mere glimpse of the cities grandeur before fleeing in terror. They then sealed the cave entrance to a place they would later name Hades. Since that time the Minotaur civilization has prepared for the day when they would burst though the seal and claim the world above.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 07/09/2018 13:19:14

Skuuk

Microbe

Hi,
here's my second entry, UBD - Forgotten King

(I'm DarthLeoX, this is my second screen name)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/10/2018 10:53:57

alephgalactus

Microbe

here's my second entry, the ancient servitor

everyone check this one out in the editor, i worked pretty hard to make the walking animation look natural (or artificial i guess in this case) with the treads

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-501061982202

bottom text
Mavor

Civilized Sporeon

My final entry.
No matter who wins, they will need minions to carry out the will of their master. Thus I give you the moloids. A sub-human species who sought refuge beneath the earth during the last ice Age. Standing about 3 feet tall these sub-humans are easily controlled and have enough intelligence to carry out simple tasks. Although physically weaker than a normal human they can form an effective fighting force due to their massive numbers. They have evolved over the millenniums to depend more on their hearing than their eyes including the development of rudimentary echo location, like that used by bats. Males and females are almost indistinguishable except for a slightly heavier brow on the females. And their diets can range wildly depending on the circumstances. It is recommended to not make contact with an individual moloid as this will cause them to emit an alarm call if they are not familiar with your voice.

Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
Go to: