The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Any Other Early Spore Players Out There?  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Starcutter

MouthBreather

Sharples65 wrote:
As for you Ethroptur, well... We clearly both know what happened between us.

I'm guessing it involves eggs.

Wait, do I still get to be the meme lord? ~Roguedragoness, 2017
Eternal abyss
ethroptur

Multicellular

Starcutter wrote:

It did not. It was petty nonsense in retrospect.

I barely play Spore anymore, though I still visit and create from time-to-time.

My Best Creations: http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-ethroptur%7C500242553912%3Assc-500567749553
Sharples65

GalacticGod

Starcutter wrote:
Sharples65 wrote:
As for you Ethroptur, well... We clearly both know what happened between us.

It always involves eggs.

[Email] [WWW]
zolo1243

Multicellular

Riding a blackstar with Klayton and Bret while eating Fun Dip

Sharples65 wrote:DragonAdopters.exe

*war flashbacks of dragonadopters 1.0 when the gender of the dragons was random, i just wanted 1 male and 1 female wyvern but i had to slog through 3 unwanted males before i finally got the female. good, salty times*

zolo1243 is female.
zolo1243

Multicellular

Anyway, I'm a veteran from the days when only the Creature Creator was a thing and we couldn't wait for the full game to come out, and I had so much fun with it even on my saurian potato of a computer at the time of its release

Nowadays, what I like about Spore is the perpetual march of the modding community, and how much we can make the game do things it was never intended to do

Also my signature is as old as the rocks but I don't even care. and for that matter, how hasn't it fallen victim to the Photobucketocalypse

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 11/02/2017 23:27:20

zolo1243 is female.
midnight1999

Civilized Sporeon

Crap

Moonkraisder

Microbe

I played Spore for quite a long time. I started back in 2010, I was known as 01kayla back then. I also had another account named Darkpaddle112 back then too. That account had Creepy and cute. For the past few years, I've played with Dark Injections. After some improvement, I decided to come back and start new!

[WWW] [Yahoo!]
DarkLove979

MouthBreather

I think I originally got Spore around 2009-ish. I didn't register here until 2010 though, because if I recall correctly I didn't even have internet back then. How times change.

zolo1243

Multicellular

Anyway you have inspired a trip down memory lane so here we go, hoo boy

these were the best times, also love how done both of them look by their expressions LOL

zolo1243 is female.
GrOuNd_ZeRo_7777

Microbe

I'm part of the old guard started playing in 2010, No one probably recognizes me but occasionally posted on here...
I sporadically played after 2012... But Something just drew me back, Mostly due to Simpleplanes I wanted to see my Spore creations for inspiration, Instead Spore sucked me back in... One of these days I'll recreate my plane in Simpleplanes and see how it flies, I highly recommend it if you like building stuff and see how well it could fly in a realistic setting... You can dogfight, Attack ships, Attack convoys of trucks and AA tanks... Still a bit bare in the gameplay department but pretty fun! Recommended to anyone playing Spore... You can also build Cars, Tanks and Ships and is quite challenging... The community is very Spore like as well... And you have a few tutorials and challenges you can play including air races...

In any event... I'm happy to be back to Spore, Creating creatures is really fun and you grow an attachment to it...

This!...is!...SPOOOOOREE!!!
brian575

Civilized Sporeon

Got Spore 2008 christmas, didnt register until 2 months later.

I recognize your name though.

Dr_Arson11

Microbe

I'm an early spore player too! Since the game came out actually. Got it for my birthday in 2008. I was only a kid lol.
btw your name does look familiar.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/04/2017 18:23:56

zolo1243

Multicellular

Somewhat related, I rolled a planet with a nostalgic theme to it because I miss the simple days of 2008 when I ran my game on a potato and died laughing at poorly made RPG characters being epics. So I set the graphics to low and popped on some music that was the bomb diggity back in the day, to make it feel like it's 2008 again

Times have changed on the fabled planet Thament, but the Fereydoons are eternal

Also contains a tragic love story which puts Shakespeare to shame

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 11/06/2017 00:07:13

zolo1243 is female.
dragockon

Spacefaring Sporeling

Hey guys! So cool to meet other early players my Apologies for the delayed reply this weekend was pretty crazy for me.

@DarkLove979 Oh that's awesome! :'o What kinds of film's do you enjoy doing?

@Sharples65 Its great to see you again too, and I'm so glad to see your still here! I really enjoyed our conversations, and dragonadopter's was awesome! It is sad its gone, I miss those days sometimes - but hey maybe we can make new memories? Start a new era of Spore revival! heheh ;D

@ethroptur Yeah I remember the username ethroptur, glad to see your still enjoying the game like me, welcome to the early spore-player party hehe ^_^

@Alespill Welcome welcome! Honestly, that was the same for me when I first started playing until someone asked me if I'd seen the maxis contest and I was like???? Where??? Then I looked and poof found the forum! XD

@Runlock heheh lol XD

@SporeMasterSlime I remember your username but we didn't talk a lot, but hey still good to see ya again! ^_^ Glad to hear your doing well, and that's so true we were all pretty young, strange how much time can change things.

@zolo1243 yes I agree! Seeing all these awesome mods is really fun, I plan to try a few out myself, what are some of your favorites?

@midnight1999 Welp, it was bound to happen evetually its a great picture lol

@Moonkraisder Hey that's awesome! I used to have dark injections I don't anymore since my old PC's OP broke and i got a new laptop cause it was better for college work, but I'm thinking of downloading it again.

@GrOuNd_ZeRo_... great ta see ya! Welcome back man!

@brian575 yeah I think we talked a bit I remember your name ^_^, nice to see ya again!

@Dr_Arson11 Ah same I was like, 10-11 when I got it, about 11 when I registered O_o man I feel old now...

@zolo1243 omg that video is amazing XD

[WWW]
Davopotamus

Civilized Sporeon

Hi, im an old player! i enjoy long walks on the beach, SOME music, and cabbage.

Davo@Youtube | DavoOnline.com | DarkEdge Editor Tutorials

DarkSpore in Spore Yeah, just click it.
Mr. General Discussion, at your service.

Sporum Fact: The first link bomb fired on September 18, 2012 @ 6:30 pm, I'm sorry...

[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: