The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Click me, is about my "Copyright"  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Sharples65

GalacticGod

DarkMagickan wrote:Here's the thing, if you're even remotely serious.

You don't own the copyright on anything you publish anyway.

Thankfully this is the case. Otherwise we'd be getting thousands of claims and people suing one another for being butt hurt for using their creation.

Doesn't mean you shouldn't try to claim the creation as your own though, that's why the lineage was created, to give the original creators the full credit.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 09/25/2017 13:53:53

[Email] [WWW]
gabrieletheman

Multicellular

This is impossible.

Ciao a tutti
-
Hello everybody
gabrieletheman

Multicellular

You can't uncopyright my stuff.
I can make Copyright copyrighting my stuff.

Ciao a tutti
-
Hello everybody
gabrieletheman

Multicellular

I Think after an ban for a stupid reason of 7 days (a week) i will never do posts on Spore General Discussion, because it gets may considerated spam when i actually i don't do spam

IF YOU CALL ME A SPAMMER I CAN REPORT YOU AND SAY TO A MODERATOR TO BAN YOU FOR OFFENDING ME.

Ciao a tutti
-
Hello everybody
InfestedThunder

Multicellular

gabrieletheman wrote:

Not on things made with an already copyrighted system and game. EA technically owns your creations and can take them down whenever they like.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/02/2017 15:43:12

Willie5000

Multicellular

Grandma Herschel's World Famous Taffy Factory.

gabrieletheman wrote:

Unfortunately EA does own the copyright on Spore creatures and other stuff that's shared to the server. It's in the EULA (which yes I did bother to read.)

End User License Agreement for Spore wrote:

2. Intellectual Property Rights.

A. Reservation of Rights. You have purchased a license to the Software and your rights are subject to this License. Except as expressly licensed to you herein, EA reserves all right, title and interest in the Software (including all characters, storyline, images, photographs, graphics, animations, video, music, text), and all associated copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights therein. This License is limited to the intellectual property rights of EA and its licensors in the Software and does not include any rights to other patents or intellectual property. Except to the extent permitted under applicable law, you may not decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Software by any means whatsoever. You may not remove, alter, or obscure any product identification, copyright, or other intellectual property notices in the Software. EA owns all of the right, title and interest in the Software; to the assets included in the Software for building and animating creatures and for creating backgrounds and video clips; and to all derivative works comprised of those assets, including the Spore creatures that you create, animate, and capture in screen shots or video clips using the Spore Creature Creator. You may use only the assets supplied with the Software and the Spore Creature Creator to create Spore creatures and related assets. You may not further modify Spore creatures with any other materials, tools, or software programs. All rights not expressly granted herein, are reserved by EA

That was disappointing to me too when I found it out. Of course, they can only really enforce that if the creations are shared on the server...

Sharples65

GalacticGod

I don't see why you're making such a big deal out of it. You're given the parts in the editor by Maxis, which are solely created by them, in a video game also created by them, with paint options created by them, ect.

Do you not get the picture already?

Stop bumping this thread.

gabrieletheman wrote:
I Think after an ban for a stupid reason of 7 days (a week) i will never do posts on Spore General Discussion, because it gets may considerated spam when i actually i don't do spam

IF YOU CALL ME A SPAMMER I CAN REPORT YOU AND SAY TO A MODERATOR TO BAN YOU FOR OFFENDING ME.

Here's the thing; Don't spam.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/02/2017 18:58:38

[Email] [WWW]
gabrieletheman

Multicellular

Sharples65 wrote:I don't see why you're making such a big deal out of it. You're given the parts in the editor by Maxis, which are solely created by them, in a video game also created by them, with paint options created by them, ect.

gabrieletheman wrote:

Keep Calm and Not Suspend for extremely stupid reasons.

Ciao a tutti
-
Hello everybody
gabrieletheman

Multicellular

Sharples65 wrote:I don't see why you're making such a big deal out of it. You're given the parts in the editor by Maxis, which are solely created by them, in a video game also created by them, with paint options created by them, ect.

gabrieletheman wrote:

Spore is made by Maxis, Maxis does not exist no more ever again, Elettronic Arts is the only who can make that make, EVERYONE GO FORCE ELETTRONIC ARTS TO MAKE SPORE 2, SPORE 2 MUST BE MADE FROM LOTS OF DAYS AGO AND YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ciao a tutti
-
Hello everybody
fungus3

Civilized Sporeon

gabrieletheman wrote:

gabrieletheman wrote:

Spore is made by Maxis, Maxis does not exist no more ever again, Elettronic Arts is the only who can make that make, EVERYONE GO FORCE ELETTRONIC ARTS TO MAKE SPORE 2, SPORE 2 MUST BE MADE FROM LOTS OF DAYS AGO AND YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are definitely a spammer, especially with all the hypocrisy I see in your posts!

mustangshanny

Multicellular

gabrieletheman wrote:

gabrieletheman wrote:

Aaaand migraine.

Just a creation maker who wishes he could make stuff at least half as good as Parkaboy's. Check out my creations here:
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/mustangshanny
Starcutter

MouthBreather

gabrieletheman wrote:

Dear goodness

It's Selina but SaintlySid

Wait, do I still get to be the meme lord? ~Roguedragoness, 2017
Eternal abyss
fungus3

Civilized Sporeon

This thread needs to be locked. NOW

Edit: 1969th post. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/02/2017 22:11:38

Dalahia

Multicellular

Internet forums, random wikis, and video games

IN
BEFORE
THE
LOCK

Come sign up for my "Server" I'm calling it "Project Multispore" for now. -Updated link-

Dalahia wrote:Im beginning to think my sporum schedule is off compared to everyone else.

Im 75% sure i have more free time than 75% percent of the sporum at this point.

Also I am male
MoonwalkingZear

Multicellular

Great Salt Lake of the Internet(AKA DeviantArt)

OP hasn't even gotten a bigger slap on the wrist or even a 10,000 day ban?! Get out.

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: