The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
spore idea list i had  XML
Forum Index » Spore Feedback
ForumAccount

Microbe

SajtosKifli117 wrote:Sounds good, but I don't think Maxis cares about Spore anymore (except the March Client Update)

Awww, really? I was hoping there was a sliver of a chance that they would still be looking at Spore, especially after seeing that March client update. I thought they were going to go back to doing more for Spore after so many years. I'm disappointed. I've been told this before, but I really tried not to fully believe it, but now that I read this comment and think about it again, perhaps they've really left Spore. Thanks for the response and for reading my ideas.
Alienologist

Multicellular

SajtosKifli117 wrote:Sounds good, but I don't think Maxis cares about Spore anymore (except the March Client Update)

It's EA that doesn't care about spore anymore, not sure about Maxis thou.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 08/31/2017 19:50:28

WESA GOIN HOME!!!
[WWW]
EmeraldLight

Microbe

Alienologist wrote:

From what I've heard, Maxis was shut down by EA. The brand name still lives on, just not the studio itself.

Hi.
I'd assume you're another human person.
Good to see you on this fine forum.
Alienologist

Multicellular

EmeraldLight wrote:
Alienologist wrote:

From what I've heard, Maxis was shut down by EA. The brand name still lives on, just not the studio itself.

Yeah, I know that... dang greedy meanies...

WESA GOIN HOME!!!
[WWW]
EmeraldLight

Microbe

I have some ideas.

I'd personally like if Spore had larger celestial bodies. It's really strange to me that they're so small.

And I'd like it if the planets had more creatures and plants, like in Creature Stage, where you almost never see the same creature twice. Maybe it would occasionally replace some species, creature and not, on the planet with another species, signifying that some of the species on the planet are evolving?

And what I'd really like is if Spore had a way to travel beyond the galaxy. That gives way more chances for destroying or allying more Grox and exploring more. Maybe they would have new types of planets?

And for the achievement of killing the Grox, maybe there are a set amount of galaxies you can go to and you have to destroy/ally the Grox in any of them to get badges from that galaxy that gives you some of their tech, and if you destroy/ally all the Grox, you get all their tech, making you the tech god?

Also, more captain parts and more abilities with a much larger complexity meter. Computers of now are much better than computers of then.

I don't know if any of that made sense or not.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 09/02/2017 01:23:04

Hi.
I'd assume you're another human person.
Good to see you on this fine forum.

Forum Index » Spore Feedback
Go to: