The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
New Client Update: Workable And Non-Workable Mods Master Thread.  XML
Forum Index » Developer Corner
Author Message
BudewArmin


Microbe

Joined: 06/28/2015 14:56:25
Messages: 1
Offline

Could you please look into those mods to check if they work?

More t3 planets: http://www.moddb.com/mods/sporedums-spore-mods/downloads/spore-more-t3-planets

Carry more: http://sporegaming.ucoz.com/load/spore_mods/spore_mods/spore_carry_more_mod/2-1-0-4

Edit: I don't remember which link I used for carry more, but it was working right before this update...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/29/2017 09:45:47

Tigress_5169


Microbe

Joined: 12/01/2011 13:03:38
Messages: 73
Location:
Preparing for the zombie apocalypse with nerf guns and a crowbar.

Offline

Geshtro @ Davoonline just confirmed that Davo's Vocal Bot Mouths, Cell Parts in Creature Editor, Infinite SoL, and toolMod are broken. Happily, though, she found that this Weapon Pack mod, the Grox expansion, and the force save fix are working.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/30/2017 01:41:16


uglydollfan


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 12/30/2013 02:45:39
Messages: 2958
Location:
Hell, California

Offline

Tried the Cell Xtended mod (which allows you to use morph handles on cell parts), and the cell tab mod (Simply adds a tab filled with vanilla cell parts in the Creature creator)

They still work!


Christmas is coming, prepare for bankruptcy!
eme12


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1889
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

Can you change it to "Function and Non-Functioning Mods"?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/31/2017 14:16:40




>be me
>king of Sporechan
cirby123


Microbe

Joined: 09/22/2012 15:41:11
Messages: 23
Offline

Hi! i was just curious about the "somewhat functioning" mods section here. What excactly does that mean, and how "much" is broken? I was going to reinstall and transfer disc spore over to the origin version, but i dont want to do it if the mod im using is somewhat broken with the new client. Reinstalling spore is a pain and i rather not waste my time..

i struggle
Rob55Rod


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 04/18/2014 18:55:26
Messages: 6359
Location:
.__________.

Offline

cirby123 wrote:Hi! i was just curious about the "somewhat functioning" mods section here. What excactly does that mean, and how "much" is broken? I was going to reinstall and transfer disc spore over to the origin version, but i dont want to do it if the mod im using is somewhat broken with the new client. Reinstalling spore is a pain and i rather not waste my time..

Well what mod is it?

cirby123


Microbe

Joined: 09/22/2012 15:41:11
Messages: 23
Offline

Rob55Rod wrote:
cirby123 wrote:Hi! i was just curious about the "somewhat functioning" mods section here. What excactly does that mean, and how "much" is broken? I was going to reinstall and transfer disc spore over to the origin version, but i dont want to do it if the mod im using is somewhat broken with the new client. Reinstalling spore is a pain and i rather not waste my time..

Well what mod is it?


It's the dark injection one.

i struggle
Sharples65


GalacticGod

Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
Messages: 10983
Location:
Darklord's Dungeon.

Offline

Sorry everyone I've been a little busy here. I'll get back on track to this topic soon!

[Email] [WWW]
cirby123


Microbe

Joined: 09/22/2012 15:41:11
Messages: 23
Offline

Sharples65 wrote:Sorry everyone I've been a little busy here. I'll get back on track to this topic soon!


thanks!! i just hope dark injection updates soon so its no longer broken by the new client.

i struggle
eme12


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1889
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

Both the balanced and the unbalanced versions of the Custom Starting Cell mod no longer function in the new client.

Raptor's Colors does work however.



>be me
>king of Sporechan
SapientSpeciesA


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/11/2016 01:29:56
Messages: 1851
Location:
Massachusetts, U.S.

Offline

alexbiri wrote:
Sharples65 wrote:
Broken mods:
Force Save


Buck me.
Back on manually recreating a creature just to repose an outfitted npc.

Use the old Properties and ConfigManager edit. That still works.
[WWW]
Rob55Rod


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 04/18/2014 18:55:26
Messages: 6359
Location:
.__________.

Offline

SapientSpeciesA wrote:
alexbiri wrote:
Sharples65 wrote:
Broken mods:
Force Save


Buck me.
Back on manually recreating a creature just to repose an outfitted npc.

Use the old Properties and ConfigManager edit. That still works.

Or, you know, the updated version linked in the OP.
eme12


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1889
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

eme12 wrote:Can you change it to "Function and Non-Functioning Mods"?

The current title is improper grammar and looks stupid to the point where it induces vomiting.

You made me vomit.

(jk but seriously change it wtf)



>be me
>king of Sporechan
Gonder96


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 10/05/2008 06:43:35
Messages: 6114
Location:
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Offline

Since attempting to come back to Spore following all of this Origin business (had to go through customer support to be able to redownload Creepy & Cute to begin with), I seem to have lost any form of infinite tools mod (colony packs, terraforming tools etc).

Would anybody here happen to be aware of a working mod of this category? After searching about the web and finding either old, non-working links, broken mods or simply nothing at all, I'm deciding on where to go next.

I'm eager to jump back into Space Stage, yet have outgrown it to the point where playing it with the default limitations is just an enormous pain in the butt and waste of time/overall enjoyment, so an unlimited tools mod is, for me, a pretty serious must.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/30/2017 13:37:59


Rob55Rod


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 04/18/2014 18:55:26
Messages: 6359
Location:
.__________.

Offline

btw Dark Injection has finally been updated and now works with the new client

 
Forum Index » Developer Corner
Go to:   
 
Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © ( EA Dev Build 2016-08-15 15:16:49 ) JForum Team