The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index
[Login] Login
Get High-Quality Spore Mods Here!  XML
Forum Index » Developer Corner
Author Message
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1852
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Online

Rob55Rod wrote:
eme12 wrote:also check your pms i need the bot parts link for a friend

Just wait for DI 9.r Beta 2 ._.

brb crying self to sleep

also friend me on steam i need mod help pzl

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/12/2016 20:31:35

>be me
>king of Sporechan
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1852
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Online

After a long while, I've finally updated the thread with another mod. The next mod I add after this will most likely be Strange & Beautiful.

>be me
>king of Sporechan
DarkMagickan

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 9860
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

I need the link for SporeModder.

Rob55Rod

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 04/18/2014 18:55:26
Messages: 6355
Location:
.__________.

Online

DarkMagickan wrote:I need the link for SporeModder.

Here you go: http://davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=5458

Sammichu1

Microbe

Joined: 10/23/2017 20:21:55
Messages: 5
Offline

are any of the listed mods viruses/malware and if they aren't viruses/malware then do they work if i have GA/C&C installed?
fungus3

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 03/30/2010 15:38:57
Messages: 2025
Location:
Conswella'd

Offline

Welcome; usually it's the adflies

Sammichu1

Microbe

Joined: 10/23/2017 20:21:55
Messages: 5
Offline

fungus3 wrote:Welcome; usually it's the adflies

oh. ok.
but does it work with the GAC&C dlcs?
Dalahia

Multicellular

Joined: 07/25/2015 22:23:36
Messages: 387
Location:
Internet forums, random wikis, and video games

Online

Sammichu1 wrote:
fungus3 wrote:Welcome; usually it's the adflies

oh. ok.
but does it work with the GAC&C dlcs?
most mods do.
Sammichu1

Microbe

Joined: 10/23/2017 20:21:55
Messages: 5
Offline

Dalahia wrote:
Sammichu1 wrote:
fungus3 wrote:Welcome; usually it's the adflies

oh. ok.
but does it work with the GA/C&C dlcs?
most mods do.

ok. thanks.