The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Spore Activity Browser  XML
Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
junkinator

Civilized Sporeon

I really should publish more. I always remember seeing the Sporum regulars who said how they never played the game anymore, and just visited the forums.
I remember how I thought that I would never become one of those people, but is becoming a bit more true, but I still consume adventures. In other words, I am active, and I am creating something... interesting.

Also, Aardvark123 is listed at 9 and 24.

Strange-Gras

Microbe

Rob55Rod wrote:Active...where? In regards to publishing creations or presence on the Sporum (or presence on Spore forums in general .-. )? ._.

hm, if you just write comments you are active too

Star Wars and Sword Designer;
Check out my Stuff! (:

Strange-Gras

Microbe

junkinator wrote:I really should publish more. I always remember seeing the Sporum regulars who said how they never played the game anymore, and just visited the forums.
I remember how I thought that I would never become one of those people, but is becoming a bit more true, but I still consume adventures. In other words, I am active, and I am creating something... interesting.

oh oops, thanks now you are the new 24

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/10/2016 21:39:23

Star Wars and Sword Designer;
Check out my Stuff! (:

DrCarp

Microbe

Some weeks I'll be active, some weeks I won't. I do my best to satisfy all your spaceship-related needs!
MobsterMania

Spacefaring Sporeling

Wasting his life. Youth is sure wasted on the young.

I shouldn't be here, but I am. I'll be active at least throughout the summer to host my contest.

[WWW]
ExplorersofSky

Microbe

Didnt know this existed, I'll be sure to check out these users.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/10/2016 22:57:06

LMSargent

Multicellular

I am active. I haven't figured out how to make a decent adventure yet, but I keep making pirates and space faring sailing ships etc.

Catdragon101

Civilized Sporeon

I'm active, just lurking lol

Littlesquirl

Microbe

I'm still here. Been having a low for inspiration lately though, also with school finals coming up and all.

Catdragon101

Civilized Sporeon

Littlesquirl wrote:I'm still here. Been having a low for inspiration lately though, also with school finals coming up and all.
oh hey, I've seen you on Spore.

dounttron

Civilized Sporeon

Mount Evil, Killdeath Island, Antarctica.

*casually attract horde of people to Sporum*

TRUE SPOREANS NEVER DIE | The Community's Choice Features Thread | ККААААК
JacobOfPariusII

Multicellular

I visit the Sporum frequently, participate in create-offs whenever they come up, and play the main game every now and then.

Still, I don't really FEEL like a truly active player; I would call myself semi-active.

Please pronounce my name "Jacob of Parius-2," not "Jacob of Parius the Second." Thank you.
My Spore Creations
My Contest Entries (Sporecast)
Rob55Rod

Spacefaring Sporeling

Strange-Gras wrote:
Rob55Rod wrote:Active...where? In regards to publishing creations or presence on the Sporum (or presence on Spore forums in general .-. )? ._.

hm, if you just write comments you are active too

Erm...I rarely participate in terms of publishing content or commenting on creations. I'd be a lot more inclined to, firstly, if I was good enough at making adventures to justify using them to share modded creations, and more importantly, I could publish stuff without giving up ownership of it ._.

I'm here on the Sporum, though...mostly posting about game issues, mod development, mods, Darkspore, Darkspore mods, Darkspore-themed Spore mods, Spore mods in general, and this other thread...also I'm a moderator on Davoonline...DOES ANY OF THIS COUNT?? ;^;

dounttron

Civilized Sporeon

Mount Evil, Killdeath Island, Antarctica.

rob is a pretty cool guy, eh mods spore and doesnt afraid of anything

TRUE SPOREANS NEVER DIE | The Community's Choice Features Thread | ККААААК
Awdred

Civilized Sporeon

That's what I'm trying to figure out right now.

I am active, though I can't create right now.

junkinator wrote:I really should publish more. I always remember seeing the Sporum regulars who said how they never played the game anymore, and just visited the forums.

I was like that for a few months. I remember thinking I wouldn't ever be one too, though.

Sig by TheKatsos|Proud member of the BEVM club.|UNBAN DARKLORD979

Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
Go to: