The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index
[Login] Login
The Gaming & Media Open Thread  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Author Message
Superraptor

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 09/26/2008 23:07:06
Messages: 7038
Location:
Portland, OR

Offline

Ok wow thanks for spoiling a movie that isn't even out on DVD yet. Jurassic Park is a big deal and you think you're funny by just POSTING THE WHOLE PLOT ALL OVER THE FORUM AND RUINING IT FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVENT SEEN IT YET AND THAT MAKES ME IRRATIONALLY ANGRY. BLISTERING FURY

Email pictures of cats to me at dopeydovah@gmail.com
[WWW]
HeronLover7

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 04/17/2014 22:29:51
Messages: 2684
Location:
Somewhere where Sharples isn't.

Offline

Superraptor wrote:Ok wow thanks for spoiling a movie that isn't even out on DVD yet. Jurassic Park is a big deal and you think you're funny by just POSTING THE WHOLE PLOT ALL OVER THE FORUM AND RUINING IT FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVENT SEEN IT YET AND THAT MAKES ME IRRATIONALLY ANGRY. BLISTERING FURY

Look, all I said was that the Main villain dies, big whoop. Happens all the time in movies, so what?

Superraptor

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 09/26/2008 23:07:06
Messages: 7038
Location:
Portland, OR

Offline

HeronLover7 wrote:
Look, all I said was that the Main villain dies, big whoop. Happens all the time in movies, so what?

Happens all the time in movies, so what?

Happens all the time in movies, so what?

SO NOW YOURE JUST GONNA SPOIL EVERY MOVIE EVER MADE? I BET YOURE REAL PROUD OF YOURSELF NOW

Email pictures of cats to me at dopeydovah@gmail.com
[WWW]
midnight1999

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 02/09/2015 18:11:05
Messages: 4948
Location:
Death X War OTP

Offline

This is all I have to say...

HeronLover7

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 04/17/2014 22:29:51
Messages: 2684
Location:
Somewhere where Sharples isn't.

Offline

Yeah, it's a simple movie plot. In the end, the problem is always taken care of, and the movie is over. So what? Ya got a problem with Movie Plots?

midnight1999

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 02/09/2015 18:11:05
Messages: 4948
Location:
Death X War OTP

Offline

'Ight, guys. No need for this.

Superraptor

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 09/26/2008 23:07:06
Messages: 7038
Location:
Portland, OR

Offline

It's too simple. I don't believe you. I can't believe you. That's not how the movie ends. I'm still holding out for John Hammond to return as a robot dinosaur.

Email pictures of cats to me at dopeydovah@gmail.com
[WWW]
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1924
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

Introducing...

Impossible Creatures is my second favorite game. It is a real time strategy game in which you use different animals with different abilities to create the ultimate hybrids. These hybrids are your units to use in battle. There's two free DLCs, several player-made mods, a campaign with a good story, and multiplayer.

Some examples of cool animals you can make in the normal game with NO DLCS and NO MODS:
Lobster-Snapping Turtle
Rhinoceros-Electric Eel
Elephant-Wolverine
Baboon-Cheetah
Porcupine-Mountain Lion

And many more...

>be me
>king of Sporechan
HeronLover7

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 04/17/2014 22:29:51
Messages: 2684
Location:
Somewhere where Sharples isn't.

Offline

Did you Really just Advertise a Game from 2002?!?

Unacceptable

Leonir01

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 11/01/2014 22:52:44
Messages: 1407
Offline

HeronLover7 wrote:Did you Really just Advertise a Game from 2002?!?

Unacceptable

That's not really a bad thing. Just because a game came out over a decade ago doesn't mean it's a bad game. Another good game that came out in 2002 for example is The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.

Galactus_Pie

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 02/05/2015 05:44:12
Messages: 5300
Location:
On a couch, in the Dead Sea

Offline

Leonir01 wrote:
HeronLover7 wrote:Did you Really just Advertise a Game from 2002?!?
Unacceptable

That's not really a bad thing. Just because a game came out over a decade ago doesn't mean it's a bad game. Another good game that came out in 2002 for example is The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.

Superraptor

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 09/26/2008 23:07:06
Messages: 7038
Location:
Portland, OR

Offline

Morrowind is an unfair example. It's developers were able to continue making games and recieve insane critical acclaim, leading to increased consumer interest in their previous games. Morrowind still has a thriving, even growing, community thanks to success of Skyrim and Fallout 3.

Whereas Impossible Creatures is literally dead. Now I was going to post a link to their unfortunate and empty official forums that hadn't been touched in several years, but I can't find them anymore. Strangely enough, there is one forum still alive and kicking which is dedicated to the game, and it actually sees a fair amount of activity. It also looks like they're using assets from the Spore creature creator to build their mod too.

http://ic-tellurian.proboards.com/

But yeah, next time someone says the Spore is dying, bring up Impossible Creatures. It had its website and forums up for years after people stopped posting there and it seems like there's even more interest in the game now that the official site is gone. (or really hard to find.)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/31/2015 22:14:49

Email pictures of cats to me at dopeydovah@gmail.com
[WWW]
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1924
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

Superraptor wrote:Morrowind is an unfair example. It's developers were able to continue making games and recieve insane critical acclaim, leading to increased consumer interest in their previous games. Morrowind still has a thriving, even growing, community thanks to success of Skyrim and Fallout 3.

Whereas Impossible Creatures is literally dead. Now I was going to post a link to their unfortunate and empty official forums that hadn't been touched in several years, but I can't find them anymore. Strangely enough, there is one forum still alive and kicking which is dedicated to the game, and it actually sees a fair amount of activity. It also looks like they're using assets from the Spore creature creator to build their mod too.

http://ic-tellurian.proboards.com/

But yeah, next time someone says the Spore is dying, bring up Impossible Creatures. It had its website and forums up for years after people stopped posting there and it seems like there's even more interest in the game now that the official site is gone. (or really hard to find.)

I have an account on those forums. It's for the only mod that is still updated (to my knowledge). The mod is called Tellurian and it adds a Giant Squid, Mantis Shrimp, Narhwal, Whale Shark, Cuttlefish, Snail, Naked Mole Rat, Anglerfish, and more.

Also, Tellurian is not using the Spore Creature Creator. I believe there was an old mod called Cretaceous Critters or something that used it.

>be me
>king of Sporechan
DarkLord979

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 09/07/2012 15:07:15
Messages: 6754
Location:
Inside you.

Offline

HeronLover7 wrote:Yeah, it's a simple movie plot. In the end, the problem is always taken care of, and the movie is over. So what? Ya got a problem with Movie Plots?

In agreement with Superraptor, you are a monster not fit to call yourself a damn human, and a putrid creature who is destined to burn in hell. Satan himself is a pudgy Mother Teresa compared to you.

Do you enjoy spoiling movies for people for your own demented, sick pleasure? I am unable to forgive people who spoil movies. Now let me repeat that, because I want it to be very clear. FOR YOU THERE IS NO FITTING PUNISHMENT. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL.

[WWW]
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1924
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

DarkLord979 wrote:
HeronLover7 wrote:Yeah, it's a simple movie plot. In the end, the problem is always taken care of, and the movie is over. So what? Ya got a problem with Movie Plots?

In agreement with Superraptor, you are a monster not fit to call yourself a damn human, and a putrid creature who is destined to burn in hell. Satan himself is a pudgy Mother Teresa compared to you.

Do you enjoy spoiling movies for people for your own demented, sick pleasure? I am unable to forgive people who spoil movies. Now let me repeat that, because I want it to be very clear. FOR YOU THERE IS NO FITTING PUNISHMENT. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL.

THE MONKEY DIES IN THE END!

>be me
>king of Sporechan

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion