The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Stygian Clash IC: The Official Dimensional Clash VI Sequel  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

Xylan
Xylan jumped and landed, trying to crush the Pyro. He then began to try and rapidly punch the Pyro. He hoped that this would work.

Pentros
Pentros jumped in his plane, pulling everyone inside.

" We gotta find Xylan, now. If we can't destroy him... What will happen? " Pentros asked.

" Oh good, more fighting. " Pauleen sighed.

Dino, Rupert, Todd, Pauleen, and Ash Ketchum all sat down in the back of the plane. Elsa, Anna, and Kristoff sat in the plane too. Ornos and his friends climbed aboard. But below, something was stirring.

" SPODE HELP US! ROBOTS! " screamed Talos.

" Those aren't any average robots... It's Robo Heir! " yelled Ornos.

ICE AGE COMING ICE AGE COMING

If you're reading this the devil is already here, and you're him!
[WWW]
Jawlord

Civilized Sporeon

I don't even know and even if I did I wouldn't tell you

Pyro jumped out of the way as Xylan cracked the ground where He was luckily to have the type of employment he had. He faced heavies before and through trial and error learned how to fight big creatures. When Xylan slammed the ground in front of his feet he took his axe and using the blunt side rammed as hard as he could under his Xylan's chin "cool mask" he thought as he whipped out his flare gun and shot him in the face point blank.

Above the atmosphere a strange set of circumstances took place a giant catfish was burning up in the atmosphere inside the ship was chaos weegees-faced minions ran around in panic as the ship burned up a large fat man with a "w" mustache could be seen booking it as fast as he could to the escape pods over his head he held a large golden statue. When he got to the pod he chucked out the inhabitants and rammed the eject button. "SO LONG SUCKERS!" grinned as he flew towards Earth.

I choose to choose my version of reality,whether or not It makes sense is of no consequence.
cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

Xylan
" It's gonna take a lot more than just a swing and a burn to get rid of me! " Xylan screamed.

With the fire blazing on his face, Xylan headbutted the Pyro to burn him. Then Xylan transformed into his plasmagenesis form. He shot bolts of lightning at the RED man.

Heir
" Ok, I saved you all! Fortunately for you, you're alive. Unfortunately for you, I have decided you are incompetent. I have run the tests. After the battle we faced, it appeared you were weak fools. You will no longer have me or my army. " Heir stated.

The Shadows, Heir, Deja Vu, and Praetor Sienus teleported away.

Right behind Waldo.

" Look, a person! What should we do? " Deja Vu asked.

" I don't know... " Heir pondered.

Sonic
Shadow had used chaos control to teleport everyone away when the explosions started. The defeated biolizard would surely be gone.

Sonic looked around in the new world they were in. Sonic and his friends were in a desert.

In front of them, there was a dinosaur and a probe.

[WWW]
Jawlord

Civilized Sporeon

"It's gonna take a heck lot more than a headbutt and lightning to stop me" said pyro but to everyone else it sounded like unintelligent mumbling. Pyro charged at the large alien flamethrower blazing as he attempted to set the whole creature on fire, maybe he'd get a new hat or weapon from defeating this creature or even better a new hat!

Waldo was shocked when he heard voices Speaking from directly behind him He turned and saw the talking train, large armless creature,a few sentient shadows,and a large black dragon with spikes. His mouth turned into a shocked expression and then the corners if his mouth turned up and he burst out laughing this lasted for about three minutes.Then as he wiped tears from his eyes he addressed them "I'm sorry it's just that this place keeps being so ridiculously random I have no idea what to expect I mean I've been to soooo many amazing and surprising places but this one takes the cake!"

Beta chittered at the newcomers the Raptor didn't know what to do he clearly couldn't fight them and where would he run to? He would just have to hope for the best.

I choose to choose my version of reality,whether or not It makes sense is of no consequence.
cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

Xylan
Xylan jumped to avoid the flames as they shot out of the weapon the Pyro wielded. The crogenitor prepared his next attack. Xylan then came back out in his quantum genesis form, shooting small black holes at the Pyro.

Pentros
Pentros' plane went west. They were beginning to see Asia! It was there! Xylan!

" This is just too easy, " Pentros laughed.

He began to shoot lasers at the fight below!

[WWW]
chantal71

Civilized Sporeon

In a nuke warehouse, pointing ballistic missiles at the United States.

The Cvaarth were mystified by this! The red-and-white-clad being had summoned more beings, or at least that's what they saw. Who knows what powers he had, let alone why he came here, or what he was capable of. Hopefully, Waldo and his abilities would help in getting rid of the plastic creatures that had spontaneoulsy arrived little more than an hour ago.

[WWW]
cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

Heir
" Hmm, creatures, hello. Do you happen to know where we are? My army and here are seeking new land to own. Perhaps we could have this cave? If not, I have other ways of getting land. " Heir said.

It wasn't the nicest greeting.

[WWW]
chantal71

Civilized Sporeon

The Cvaarth were gone into the depths of the cave. Heir spoke to one in a group of very bear-like creatures who were, like the others of their kind, permitted to sleep in the Cvaarth's caves, that managed to wake up due to the sound caused by all of these newcomers suddenly appearing. The Grohoj responded with a nervous grunt, careful not to anger these creatures; they resembled beings of legend.

[WWW]
Jawlord

Civilized Sporeon

The massive creature was shooting blackholes tearing up the reality all around Pyro a plane was gunning down the beast with lasers it was chaotic a a little frightening but it was not what pyro saw. He saw a massive smiling cloud playfully tossing glittery hula hoops as him, just then a fleet of ballonicorns began to smash against the cloud. Pyro was quite delighted by the scene "HUDDA" he muffle yelled at the cloud as he set fire as he ran creating a fiery trail in his wake.

Waldo was slightly alarmed at the large hairy creature that was in the cave . "Um hello Mr. Bear thing nice to meet you I'm Waldo traveler extraordinaire." He was careful not to get too close to the creature he didn't wanna get mauled.

chantal71

Civilized Sporeon

The Grohoj understood none of the babble Waldo said, but knew enough that his facial expressions indicated peaceful terms. He retreated further into the cavern's depths to report to his Cvaarth overlords, while outside, Nazi forces had finished tearing down the forest while a city fit for the Third Reich was taking shape further towards the middle of the ring of deforestation, and it would eventually expand towards the rim.

In the meantime, Nazi officials were positionned just outside of the cave, discussing something in German in front of a truck carrying dynamite and explosive gear. However, they were oblivious that anything was in the cave. Perhaps not vice versa...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/27/2014 02:20:41

[WWW]
cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

Heir
" Wait, I hear trucks. I'm going out there! " Heir exclaimed.

He peeked outside the cave.

" They've got explosives! They're gonna blow us up! " Heir shouted.

" You know what, I think we should do what you've been wanting to do. Let's DESTROY IT! " Sienus screamed.

The shadows hopped out of the cave, followed by Deja Vu, Sienus, and Heir.

" Unless you want them to blow us up, come on out! " Deja Vu exclaimed as they left the cave.

Xylan
That seaplane! The one that the red dragon owned! Xylan screamed in rage. He shot a black hole at the plane. Then suddenly that red man hit him!

Luckily, Xylan was on the ground and could smash out the flames.

The plane was falling out of the sky!!!

Shapes were jumping out!

Ornos landed, shooting an explosive spell right at the Pyro and Xylan.

" STOP IT NOW!!! " screamed Pentros.

" You destroy my plane... I destroy you. "

[WWW]
Jawlord

Civilized Sporeon

Waldo just gave an exasperated sigh "Never a quiet moment here eh?" he got up and called into the cave "Caves about to go BOOM you guys need to get out of there!"

The Pyro

Pyro had limited knowledge on magic,the only wizard he had ever known was Merasmus but he did know enough to know what a spell looked like he turned to run only to run into Xylan.The spell launched him into the air Pyro landed Hard If he'd been a normal man he would have died from his wounds but he survived barely stupid alien wizard Demoman thought Pyro.

chantal71

Civilized Sporeon

The Grohoj, nor their Cvaarth superiors understood what was said, and were unaware that the red-and-white being was the one talking to them. All the while, one of the officials radioed for military reinforcements upon seeing the incoming forces. This wouldn't be easy as they hoped.

[WWW]
cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

Ornos
Ornos whipped around and lashed at the Pyro and Xylan with his staff. Ornos then shot a blast of fire at Xylan, which didn't seem to do too much other than damage him some.

" Pest, " grumbled Xylan.

He fired a punch at Ornos!

Ornos shot him in the face with an explosive shot!

Xylan flew far away. Pentros flew after him. The sound of punching and kicking followed as Xylan was attacked by Pentros.

Ornos whipped around again. Then he blasted out an explosive spell at the Pyro.

[WWW]
Jawlord

Civilized Sporeon

Dr.Bob

A small blue figure seemingly make out of clay and wearing a white labcoat feel out of a portal an onto a Lego solider's "what
The heck?" Dr.Bob mumbled Last thing he remembered Chip had tipped the table on him and he was smushed he turned his amorphous, featureless head around was this outside? It looked a lot different than he imagined there were trees and a cave that he was facing. He was then startled by the assortment of things than appeared out of the cave THEY WERE ALL GIANTS!!! Except maybe the train he was only a little bigger than Bob. Bob began to run around on top the solider's helmet in fear.

Pyro

Wow he hated this creature he was quicker this time and was able to dodge the spell, then he came running at the wizard ,he aimed his flaregun for the wizard's hat setting its hat ablaze and he got within few feet to the creature he he switched to the flamethrower with the fire reflected in his googles he looked like a nightmare....

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/29/2014 01:27:22

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: