The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Davo for Moderator [Locked]  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Author Message
cardiackid


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 08/09/2010 23:35:25
Messages: 9873
Location:
no

Offline

Commissioner wrote:

I remember that image!





ICE AGE COMING ICE AGE COMING




If you're reading this the devil is already here, and you're him!
[WWW]
Davopotamus


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 09/01/2009 04:27:18
Messages: 4818
Location:
NOLA

Offline

andrew_6595 wrote:
cardiackid wrote:
andrew_6595 wrote:
SporeMasterSlime wrote:Davo, I prompt you to mod.


I promise SMSlime typed all of these words himself.

He typed those words, but not in that order.


You dare defile the banner?






Ha that's funny... as i am a huge Soviet fan of the C&C series...
https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?pp=0&GamerTag=davopotamus

Davo@Youtube | DavoOnline.com | DarkEdge Editor Tutorials

DarkSpore in Spore Yeah, just click it.
Mr. General Discussion, at your service.

Sporum Fact: The first link bomb fired on September 18, 2012 @ 6:30 pm, I'm sorry...

[WWW]
andrew_6595


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 11/10/2009 01:30:44
Messages: 5398
Location:
The World of Wolfia

Offline



Contest

Make your best "DAVO" creation for the grand order of the new sporum moderator.

1.) Make it red and yellow.
2.) Include the Sickle and Hammer.
3.) Include Davo's name.
4.) Tag it with Davo for moderator.
5.) Submit here.

This way it is spore related (Don't want to start this new Davo's Republic of Gloriousness in lawlessness)

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 12/26/2013 10:06:05




<---J3PSS made that one....___^I makka them sigs^
[Email] [WWW]
Sean10M


GalacticGod

Joined: 01/16/2011 05:54:55
Messages: 11233
Location:
Alpha Centauri

Offline

Well Davo isn't perfect but then no one in the world is and this place does need a new mod, and I guess Davo would probably do a good job so what the heck. Sign me up.

[WWW]
andrew_6595


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 11/10/2009 01:30:44
Messages: 5398
Location:
The World of Wolfia

Offline

Sean10M wrote:Well Davo isn't perfect but then no one in the world is and this place does need a new mod, and I guess Davo would probably do a good job so what the heck. Sign me up.


You have been sign up to the Republic of Gloriousness, lead by Davopotamus the Glorious Eternal Grand sporemaster of the Sporum!

Build a cult of personality, check!



<---J3PSS made that one....___^I makka them sigs^
[Email] [WWW]
dounttron


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 04/15/2011 23:42:41
Messages: 4628
Location:
Mount Evil, Killdeath Island, Antarctica.

Offline

This is either the best or worst thing to ever happen on this site.

If you want my opinion I think [REDACTED]

But frankly [REDACTED] and really, [REDACTED]

I mean, if you think about it [REDACTED] even though [REDACTED]
but that only matters if [REDACTED]

[REDACTED] But that's just my opinion. So to conclude [REDACTED]

[REDACTED] and that's all.

TRUE SPOREANS NEVER DIE | The Community's Choice Features Thread | ККААААК
andrew_6595


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 11/10/2009 01:30:44
Messages: 5398
Location:
The World of Wolfia

Offline

dounttron wrote:This is either the best or worst thing to ever happen on this site.

If you want my opinion I think [REDACTED]

But frankly [REDACTED] and really, [REDACTED]

I mean, if you think about it [REDACTED] even though [REDACTED]
but that only matters if [REDACTED]

[REDACTED] But that's just my opinion. So to conclude [REDACTED]

[REDACTED] and that's all.



You should join us in the Glorious Revolution.



<---J3PSS made that one....___^I makka them sigs^
[Email] [WWW]
Raptor177


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 04/15/2013 21:35:16
Messages: 1595
Location:
G.U.N. Fortress, an emergency transport pod pointed at the Sporum

Offline

(Field notes:

Phase One of experiment: Power structures arise from the resulting anarchy. People are hailing Davopotamus as leader. Better make it stop before another hierarchical government arises, or the experiment will fail miserably)

Play recorded message:

But my my, this is an anarcho-syndicalist commune, he can only be the executive officer for the week, and all his actions have to be ratified by everyone in a bi-weekly meeting, with a civil majority...


andrew_6595


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 11/10/2009 01:30:44
Messages: 5398
Location:
The World of Wolfia

Offline

We have the catalyst of the Bad Prophet! Raptor has come to spread the words of poison. He is the one, the one foretold to come. The one that will bring down the Glorious Republic led by our great and noble leader, Davopotamus the Glorious Eternal Grand sporemaster of the Sporum! We mustn't let him succeed in his false prophecies!!!!!



<---J3PSS made that one....___^I makka them sigs^
[Email] [WWW]
Raptor177


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 04/15/2013 21:35:16
Messages: 1595
Location:
G.U.N. Fortress, an emergency transport pod pointed at the Sporum

Offline

andrew_6595 wrote:We have the catalyst of the Bad Prophet! Raptor has come to spread the words of poison. He is the one, the one foretold to come. The one that will bring down the Glorious Republic led by our great and noble leader, Davopotamus the Glorious Eternal Grand sporemaster of the Sporum! We mustn't let him succeed in his false prophecies!!!!!


(Field notes:

I see there's resistance. Support for this Davopotamus is strong.)

(Play recorded message)
Supreme executive power derives from the mandate of the masses, not some farcical soothsayer!









Oh, and BTW, this is a cycle and hammer:

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 12/26/2013 09:29:40



Sean10M


GalacticGod

Joined: 01/16/2011 05:54:55
Messages: 11233
Location:
Alpha Centauri

Offline

Raptor177 wrote:
andrew_6595 wrote:We have the catalyst of the Bad Prophet! Raptor has come to spread the words of poison. He is the one, the one foretold to come. The one that will bring down the Glorious Republic led by our great and noble leader, Davopotamus the Glorious Eternal Grand sporemaster of the Sporum! We mustn't let him succeed in his false prophecies!!!!!


(Field notes:

I see there's resistance. Support for this Davopotamus is strong.)

(Play recorded message)
Supreme executive power derives from the mandate of the masses, not some farcical soothsayer.


This message will self-destruct in 3... 2... 1... 1... 1... 1... 1... 1... 1... Error, error.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/26/2013 09:34:31


[WWW]
cardiackid


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 08/09/2010 23:35:25
Messages: 9873
Location:
no

Offline

Sean10M wrote:
Raptor177 wrote:
andrew_6595 wrote:We have the catalyst of the Bad Prophet! Raptor has come to spread the words of poison. He is the one, the one foretold to come. The one that will bring down the Glorious Republic led by our great and noble leader, Davopotamus the Glorious Eternal Grand sporemaster of the Sporum! We mustn't let him succeed in his false prophecies!!!!!


(Field notes:

I see there's resistance. Support for this Davopotamus is strong.)

(Play recorded message)
Supreme executive power derives from the mandate of the masses, not some farcical soothsayer.


This message will self-destruct in 3... 2... 1... 1... 1... 1... 1... 1... 1... Error, error.

Error? ERROR?!





ICE AGE COMING ICE AGE COMING




If you're reading this the devil is already here, and you're him!
[WWW]
Raptor177


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 04/15/2013 21:35:16
Messages: 1595
Location:
G.U.N. Fortress, an emergency transport pod pointed at the Sporum

Offline

Sean10M wrote:
This message will self-destruct in 3... 2... 1... 1... 1... 1... 1... 1... 1... Error, error.


COME AND SEE THE VIOLENCE INHERITING THE SYSTEM! HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED!


You saw him repressing me didn't you?


(Field note: NO!!!!!! The first apparatus failed! Get new equipment ASAP and continue experiment!)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/26/2013 09:40:21



andrew_6595


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 11/10/2009 01:30:44
Messages: 5398
Location:
The World of Wolfia

Offline

Why are we speaking of Cycles?



<---J3PSS made that one....___^I makka them sigs^
[Email] [WWW]
Brickinator


Multicellular

Joined: 05/22/2011 14:35:38
Messages: 421
Location:
The finest crackhouse in Glasgow

Offline

You guys are weird as hell.
 
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to:   
 
Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © ( EA Dev Build 2016-08-15 15:16:49 ) JForum Team