The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

THE Show Off Your Latest Thread  XML
Forum Index » Creator Corner
Sikyanakotik

Multicellular

Great stuff. Great stuff.

Since my most recent Cell-to-Space game is with a scientific species, I decided to make a series of university-themed buildings for them. The City Hall (Campus Quad) has a lot of detail that doesn't come out in the screenshot but...

You know, it loses a lot of detail in-game too. It really only looks good in the editor.

Well, at least it's still easy to tell which building's which.

Patrick Reding
Amateur game designer
My Profile / Mounted & Rider Creature Sporecast
DellphineJoshua

Microbe

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/11/2008 12:46:26

Please click to save the dragon.
NibbleMe

Microbe

Needed to make another factory and couldn't resist. The incense and.... other thing both smoke.

superguy1

Civilized Sporeon

everything in this sporecast was made by me i feel its my best stuff yet
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-MaxisWill%7C2262660505%3Assc-500128782710

Im serious they will (Sig pic by caazper)
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/superguy1 heres my sporepage i will return all comments
Breakfall87

Multicellular

NibbleMe wrote:Needed to make another factory and couldn't resist. The incense and.... other thing both smoke.

Hahaha this is great, I'm surprised I haven't seen something like this sooner.

Here's my most recent addition to the Grelfin race. They just like to play in the snow and chill out all day, brah:

[WWW]
spin54

Microbe

Wow. There is some truly great stuff in here.

Sikyanakotik's building are awesome. So well designed.

NibbleMe, although I don't know how long that will be able to stay on the threeaad,it's an awesome design. Very well done. Hahaha.

Breakfall87... Those wings on that guy look awesome. Great use of the clothing.

I have a few new things but I can't log access spore.com no matter what I try. So I can't get to my creations on here. It's frustrating. But if you go look in my sig you can see them. Or add me as a buddy and check them out in game!

Nice job people. Glad to see you are still posting your fresh creatures and designs.

Keep 'em coming!
NibbleMe

Microbe

I know, I know... but how can I have a lava lamp and incense burner without a few extras? Strictly for appearance purposes.

spin54

Microbe

NibbleMe wrote:I know, I know... but how can I have a lava lamp and incense burner without a few extras? Strictly for appearance purposes.

Like girlfriends!!
daphnemin

Microbe

Breakfall87 wrote:
Here's my most recent addition to the Grelfin race. They just like to play in the snow and chill out all day, brah:

Really like this guy, too bad my search engine in game fails to locate it to see it closer =(

Just finished this guy

shattari

Microbe

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500141585974

Made this last night. Im working on making some female looking stuff and this is one. (for some reason that is not easy for me to do)

[WWW]
spin54

Microbe

Cool looking creations. I love people making things into swords and stuff now. Looks awesome.

And female figures are kind of tough. They have all these nice curves that you really have to work at.

I don't know why but I can log in now! So here are a few new ones of mine/ Note that everything looks like crap in thumbnails.

Figured i'd try something a little different.

This looks huge here but it's actually as small as it can get. It's my RC Speed Monster. Great for recon and stuff. They are little so they are kind of hard to target. Too bad it doesn't make it harder for the enemies to hit.

My truck version. Also very small. Has mud splashes and cool lighting. Best viewed in editor of course.

And I had big plans for this one but the complexity meter didn't like how I built the wall. So I finished it up with a monster in the lake. I still like how it turned out. SO much better in editor.

Keep 'em coming. I dig seeing fresh creations.
snabald

Microbe

My newest race (currently playing - evolved from a cell)

My latest ground vehicle:

Latest Air:

Latest Sea:

The space ship from my current game:

And, a factory, that looks much better in-game than it's thumbnail suggests.

"Wow - you really vlobsnarbed the fallopsnar!!!"

My Spores!
ZEE_EXX

Civilized Sporeon

*removed my post cause of negative comments*

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/11/2008 18:21:58

Araynon

Microbe

The Clutch, Spaceship

Tracks of Spode, Relgious Ground Vehicle

Cisz_Helion

Microbe

The Gollongallong 2.0. I improved on mouth placement (down to the inner thighs) here, for a better animation.

The Aerix. Similiar elements again. I played them from cell to space, and they never looked anything but surreal.

Forum Index » Creator Corner
Go to: