The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Dimensional Clash VI [OOC] Once again are we live and kicking!  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
EropsToad

GalacticGod

NVM

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/03/2013 05:12:23

cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

NVM what? I'm not really going to make too many good suggestions, ?I'm not sure I can.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/03/2013 05:26:36

ICE AGE COMING ICE AGE COMING

If you're reading this the devil is already here, and you're him!
[WWW]
EropsToad

GalacticGod

Nothing. I thought I'd planned to use Mickey myself, but it turns out I didn't. Everything's fine.

cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

Can you write the characters down on the reserved list for me?

[WWW]
EropsToad

GalacticGod

cardiackid wrote:Can you write the characters down on the reserved list for me?

I'll do it as soon as I get off this iPad abd get on a proper computer.

EropsToad

GalacticGod

Name: Vodka Drunkenski (A.K.A. Heavy Weapons Guy)
Sex (if any): Male
Height (you can approximate): 6'7"
Weight (you can approximate): 287.7 lbs
Description/Picture:
Universe: Team Fortress
Abilities: FISTS! THEY ARE MADE [figuratively] OF STEEL! Plus he has his precious minigun, Sasha, who he anthropomorphizes. Heavy is also capable of using other weapons, such as the shotgun. Eating food also rejuvenates him, as seen with his precious Sandvich.
Bio: Heavy Weapons Guy is the face of Team Fortress 2. He is a large Russian man whose hobby is to CRUSH TINY BABY MEN. Not much is known about the Heavy except that he is a player in the MANN CO. Team Fortress games in which the Reliable Efficient Demolition team and the Builders' League United team compete to see who can either capture enough of the opposing team's intelligence or blow up the opposing team's base with a bomb on a railcart. Heavy is very violent and loves to inflict PAIN and AGONY, but he does have a soft side (for his weapons, and to some extent, Medic).
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Link: http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Heavy

Name: Mabel Pines
Sex (if any): Female
Height (you can approximate): 3'7"
Weight (you can approximate): 57 lbs
Description/Picture:
Universe: Disney (Gravity Falls)
Abilities: Mabel claims to be an Arts and Crafts master, which is supported by the skills she's shown so far, including knitting, as she knits her own sweaters, scrap booking, having made a few scrap books about her and Dipper's time in Gravity Falls and of their past Halloween costumes, wax sculpting, as seen in Headhunters when she makes a realistic wax figure of Grunkle Stan in a short amount of time, and very good at folding paper, as seen in Irrational Treasure when she makes a hat out of an old piece of paper in a few seconds. Mabel is also skilled in animal calls. She never misses a "scrapbookortunity" which is the opportunity to scrapbook.
Bio: Read wiki.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Link: http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Mabel_Pines

Zaroas

Spacefaring Sporeling

Got some more sheets for you - I really do hope this takes off, would be great fun. If it doesn't we can always put it on Roleplex or something and advertise outside of the Sporum.

Name: Sovereign
NOTE: Sovereign is overpowered as SPORE. For this sheet I just want to describe it and the like to get a good picture of what Saren will be riding around in. Maybe it'll show up for a big finale or something, but for regular battles it will always be Saren. However, without Sovereign there is no Saren. Without Saren, Sovereign is kind of just there.
Sex: None, Sovereign is a Reaper, which means "Giant alien insect robot."
Height: Approximately two kilometers or 1.2 miles. Yes, Sovereign is huge.
Weight: Actually not sure about this one, how much would a giant 1.2 mile long hunk of metal weigh?
Description/Picture: It's the giant thing in the center.
Universe: Mass Effect
Abilities: Firstly, Sovereign is a Reaper. Reapers have several unique abilities that make them very powerful. First and foremost for these purposes is indoctrination. Sovereign has the ability to have psychological influence over organic beings, bending them to its will. Sovereign is somewhat of a background character for these purposes, so indoctrination will be the power that is demonstrated the most, mostly over Saren. I WILL NOT indoctrinate characters without the approval of their controller. Secondly, Sovereign is essentially a starship. It can use FTL travel and can also transport troops. However, it can also land on surfaces such as planets, using very powerful energy source. The third is Sovereign's main weapon, a magnetohydrodynamic cannon that shoots molten metal from Sovereign's spine. It has a yield, according to the wiki, of "132 to 450 kilotons of TNT." Yes, that is ridiculously powerful. No, I will not use it unless permission is given.
Bio: See wiki page.
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Link: Information on Reapers and information on Sovereign

Name: Heretic Geth
Size of group: I can't find an actual size of Saren's army, for this I'll say a small portion was put into Dimensional Clash, so at least 2,000 Geth of varying types. This includes Armatures and Colossi. There will also be around 8 dropships, the main space fleet of the heretics, along with Sovereign itself. Geth will not show up in these extreme numbers - Rather, I would like for Saren to have a nicely sized army to defend himself and use to his advantage as a villain.
Description/Picture:
Universe: Mass Effect
Abilities/Equipment: Geth are robots, machines if you will. The Geth network allows any AI to get into one of these robot bodies, so they essentially all share their individual bodies. These are called, "mobile platforms." Geth use plasma or pulse weapons, which are of extremely high quality. In addition, the Geth have their dropships, capable of both ground and space assault, and Sovereign.
History: See Wiki page.
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Link: Mass Effect Wiki Article

Name: Corvo Attano
Sex: Male
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 160 lbs
Description/Picture: This is without his mask, the mask looks like this -

Universe: Dishonored
Abilities: Corvo's official title is Lord Protector of the Empress. He achieved this with his combat prowess, stealth capabilities, and knowledge. Corvo can use a sword, pistol, and crossbow extremely well. In addition, he is a highly skilled assassin, especially when paired with the gifts of The Outsider. There are several supernatural abilities he can use to devastating effect, and because I don't have time to put it all down, it's right here.
Bio: See wiki article.
Alignment: True Neutral, though eventually it could lead to either Chaotic or Lawful.
Link: Dishonored Wiki Article

If you have any problems with the sheets, especially Sovereign/The Geth, tell me and I will fix it.

[WWW]
cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

It doesn't need to be moved to roleplex, it's moving along quickly. I'll advertise it on the open thread.

[WWW]
Zaroas

Spacefaring Sporeling

I'm just saying that if it needs to be in the future...

[WWW]
Superraptor

Spacefaring Sporeling

cardiackid wrote:It doesn't need to be moved to roleplex, it's moving along quickly. I'll advertise it on the open thread.

Don't bother advertising on other threads. It's childish behavior and most of the people there don't care anyways.

Email pictures of cats to me at dopeydovah@gmail.com
[WWW]
cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

Superraptor wrote:
cardiackid wrote:It doesn't need to be moved to roleplex, it's moving along quickly. I'll advertise it on the open thread.

Don't bother advertising on other threads. It's childish behavior and most of the people there don't care anyways.

Oh well. How will we get people to join?

[WWW]
EropsToad

GalacticGod

Cross our fingers and pray to Spode.

cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

How about I make a thread in GD about it?

[WWW]
EropsToad

GalacticGod

Cardiac, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I'm not sure if advertising a RP in the GD is such a good idea. With all due respect, it may come off as annoying, especially to non-RP'ers. Besides, I don't know if we'll need advertisement, I mean, the RP section has been a bit inactive for some time. New things interest people, so when that orange light comes on, some people will indeed click on it.

cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

Okay.

[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: