The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Roleplay 2  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Worldbreaker276

Civilized Sporeon

The restaurant at the end of the universe.

OOC: I'm assuming thats me...

The Auropins, curious, move close enough to establish contact with this species. As the creatures sing, the alpha auropin (in my species case, the one with the best psychic abilities) sends impressions (they have no language, and their psychic abilities are just hindering it) that basically ask the question:

"Do you come in peace? Think the answer and I will hear it?"

PrinceofIce

Civilized Sporeon

OOC:No freaking way my 100 page thread got turned into its own FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:Ne0nus thank you for continuing my thread I greatly appreciate you giving me credit.

Also Im not trying to be a little controlling here but in my thread we had a problem where whenever a military empire showed up everybody went against him to get rid of him. Now I know most people do not enjoy it when a military person comes in but remember you can still beat them thats why there is a rule for no god roleplay.

So If you would please make a rule stating that not everybody can jump on a military empire if one is to join.

Thank you.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/09/2008 21:31:14

Call me Prince. Or Ice. Or Poi. Or whatever.

Play Heroes of Newerth? Tell me.
[WWW]
ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

Since I haven't stayed in a long time, do you really give a ****?

The alpha hivorotin doesn't understand,and is confused this presence it feels in it's mind.It doesn't know what yes and no mean yet,but it doesn't want to hurt the creatures.However the creature's rage the better of it,and it let's out a vicious roar that pretty much means."What's going on!?!!"

OOC:Not a porblem.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/09/2008 21:32:27

I find what has appeared in the RP forum frightening. Please tell me the other veterans are still here.

bleep95

Multicellular

OOC: Hey guys, i just logged on and found this.

The Sabreey http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-bleep95%7C2264562881%3Asast-500139311893 (Dunno how to directly show the pic) Are a predatory race, Living in a tundra enviorment. Evolved from small felines, with a need for food that they could not supply, they slowly got larger, and grew large kanine teeth, for defence and to hunt prey.

With the weight and strength of two to three mountain lions, these are fearsome predators

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/15/2008 00:49:24

These are the sabreey. They are about 15 times as awesome as you.
Oh, and they have a sporecast
marcushall9

Multicellular

so what do u think ne0nus

please visit it i dont want it to be lonly
ChompRocl

MouthBreather

Alright, what sort of info do I need to give to join? Stuff about my creature?
And what stage would this be? Creature?

[WWW]
Neruu

Civilized Sporeon

How can one truly know where one is with no proof beyond explination

The young adult Sail Back Kartariean growls when finding a empty watering hole but then turns in direction out of desert and starts walking towards the edge of the desert still carrying the bone with meat hanging off it in its mouth... and now really thirsty.

PrinceofIce

Civilized Sporeon

ChompRocl wrote:Alright, what sort of info do I need to give to join? Stuff about my creature?
And what stage would this be? Creature?

I believe you give a picture(Or best decription) explain your creatures beliefs and so on and so forth. Also follow rules

EDIT:Got to it before you Ne0nus Lol

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/09/2008 21:46:01

[WWW]
ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

OOC:Indeed you did my friend.Corectly it's tell about your creature,and give a picture.You will start in the creature phase,and when you want move up ask for permission from me,PrincofIce,or Bankotsu.We can not move up to space stage though.

I find what has appeared in the RP forum frightening. Please tell me the other veterans are still here.

ChompRocl

MouthBreather

My species is Beaksil. (Couldn't find creature pic.)

This large flightless bird is around 7-8 feet tall. They inhabit a large chain of mountains, almost acting as supervisors from the mountain peaks. Though weak and slow, they can move around the mountains with surprising speed. They are solitary and rarely stay in groups larger than 3. A Beaksil will stay in one area for the duration of it's life.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/09/2008 21:52:50

[WWW]
PrinceofIce

Civilized Sporeon

OOC:Awesome Im like a thread mod XD wouldn't it be cool if I became this forums mod? Anyways you mean we all stop evolving at Civ? You should really explain that in the first post. I didn't even know that

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/09/2008 21:52:59

[WWW]
Bankotsu

MouthBreather

OOC: all new comers and people seeking information please refer to myself Ne0nus, PrinceOfIce, for any questions I ask that you limit the amount of Lone OOC Comments: yes you can join at anytime during the RP very few if any species on this world knows of each others presense...as for us recieveing(sp) our own section of the forum I must say Congrats to you all and you prince of ice For having the steel to start the first rp thread Ne0nus thanks for starting this up, Im considering a Talk about multiple Rp threads but guys hear me out..too many Rp threads will get repetetive(god sp fails) we want to keep this unique not a spammed plethora of Rp threads keep it small please thats all I ask

nogoodnames wrote:
TheGroxinator wrote:OOC: Nogood! What is Project Javelin? I have a feeling that is is similair to one of my previous exploits that was canceled due to mod annoycance....

OOC: No. It's nothing like your earthquake causing, continent splitting moon gun
ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

OOC:Excellent.Now,do you wanna play bankotsu?

ChompRocl

MouthBreather

In creature, do we move around as a single creature/pack? Not as a species, right?

[WWW]
PrinceofIce

Civilized Sporeon

OOC:Agreed bakotsu but It will stay unrepetitive for people who give different rules. I would love to see a thread for cell roleplay only(That'd be sweet).

Thank you friend I did not expect such an enourmus reply from everybody else. We got our own forums now guys lets use em also read my intro thread for a little itty bitty stuff.

[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: