The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index
[Login] Login
FULL LIST of Spore CHEATS, CODES, HINTS/TIPS, MODS, and EASTER EGGS, and what they do  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Author Message
Sean10M

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/16/2011 05:54:55
Messages: 11233
Location:
Alpha Centauri

Offline

AndyMan747 wrote:addDNA works in cell stage too.

addDNA works in any editor.

EDIT: Except Adventure.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/02/2014 12:58:48

[WWW]
Applepie59

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 04/14/2010 18:10:48
Messages: 1534
Location:
Deeply regretting my continued existence

Offline

AndyMan747 wrote:addDNA works in cell stage too.

All that matters is that you mastered a powerful skill, link here.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 07/02/2014 20:03:02

hi
MobsterMania

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 03/07/2010 03:04:35
Messages: 6228
Location:
Wasting his life. Youth is sure wasted on the young.

Offline

Andyman actually necrooed it.

[WWW]
dinolizard12753

MouthBreather

Joined: 07/19/2011 18:18:19
Messages: 738
Location:
chasing crickets in my tank and eating them.

Offline

sporum will never cease with bumps

[WWW]
Sean10M

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/16/2011 05:54:55
Messages: 11233
Location:
Alpha Centauri

Offline

dinolizard12753 wrote:sporum will never cease with bumps

What's wrong with bumps. If a thread exists why not use it.

[WWW]
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10076
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

Ahhh, dumb question...

What's the movie cheat do?

Galactus_Pie

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 02/05/2015 05:44:12
Messages: 5288
Location:
The Dead Sea

Galactus_Pie wrote:
dinolizard12753 wrote:sporum will never cease with bumps

Yes, but I was serious. I don't understand what the movie cheat does.

DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10076
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

DarkMagickan wrote:Ahhh, dumb question...

What's the movie cheat do?

Sharples65

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
Messages: 11150
Location:
Darklord's Dungeon.

Offline

DarkMagickan wrote:
DarkMagickan wrote:Ahhh, dumb question...

What's the movie cheat do?

Buys you a movie

[Email] [WWW]
Rob55Rod

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 04/18/2014 18:55:26
Messages: 6359
Location:
.__________.

Offline

Welp, seeing as that this has already been bumped...

diamondkid wrote:Darkspore Injection v6.0.1

HOW IS THIS THAT OUTDA-
diamondkid wrote:>Posted on 01/08/2012

Oh, that explains it.

diamondkid wrote:>The entire modding subsection

...still incomplete, even for its time .__.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/25/2016 21:20:27

DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10076
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

So can we get this stickied and locked, please?

Rob55Rod

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 04/18/2014 18:55:26
Messages: 6359
Location:
.__________.

Offline

DarkMagickan wrote:So can we get this stickied and locked, please?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IT'S TOO OUTDATED
DDD:

eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1915
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

Rob55Rod wrote:
DarkMagickan wrote:So can we get this stickied and locked, please?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IT'S TOO OUTDATED
DDD:

then make an updated one

>be me
>king of Sporechan
Rob55Rod

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 04/18/2014 18:55:26
Messages: 6359
Location:
.__________.

Offline

eme12 wrote:
Rob55Rod wrote:
DarkMagickan wrote:So can we get this stickied and locked, please?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IT'S TOO OUTDATED
DDD:

then make an updated one

Honestly I don't feel that any effort towards a comprehensive list of mods is a good idea, as it is nearly impossible for such a list to actually list ALL mods, not to mention that even if it was truly complete at a given moment, it would be very hard to keep it that way as more mods are released. It gets harder when you take into account mods which do not support English Locales, since those generally don't have an official English title...

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: