The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

What new parts would you like to see in a Parts pack?  XML
Forum Index » Spore Feedback
ElementLeaf

Multicellular

I would like an expanded clothing editor. It would be so easy to implement!

A wise man speaks when he has something to say.
A fool speaks when he has to say something.

honeymane

Microbe

More clothing and outfit parts, ones that don't look retarded
shinu1729

MouthBreather

Adding tentacles to the game gives us the power to make Hentai nightmares.

Do you seriously want that?

I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here come join me.
OneBlackbird

Spacefaring Sporeling

shinu1729 wrote:Adding tentacles to the game gives us the power to make Hentai nightmares.

Do you seriously want that?

How else are we supposed to populate our tentacle monster planets?

Didzo wrote:There are few things Blackbird enjoys more than the sweet taste of children's tears. This delicious nectar trickles down through the sphincter he calls a soul, giving a shadow of life to the hollowness within. It is the aroma of the deaths of innocence that keeps him lucid in his fetid void of existence. The soft, mournful cry of children is a lullaby to Blackbird as he drifts off to a dreamless sleep. For Blackbird, he is Worse than Hitler.
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Akasha-Ravenstar

Microbe

More mammal mouths would be nice. Also, I'd like to see various more wings, maybe some with a clawed hand at the end, like an arm with a wing, ya know? Also, we need an owl-shaped foot! I couldn't do my cockatiel right because of the lack of a foot with 2 claws in front and 2 claws in the back. T^T Also maybe some various tuffs of hair? And maybe like an anteater mouth with a long tongue? And maybe a mouth with a little mouth in it like the Xenos from Aliens?

Some more patterns for painting would be nice, or maybe have the chance to 'free paint' and paint by dragging the paintbrush over the creature to paint by hand. Sometimes the patterns just don't cut it. =/
superserial

Multicellular

I want to see more paint styles, fur and feather textures, fur parts, more precise body part manipulation (to make crests, frills, et cetera) and a way to make wing hands like bats have so that a creature can have wings and the ability to pick things up without adding graspers.

Also, more realism without making everything brown. Love realism, hate the "everything is brown" approach.

Spiroare

Microbe

One part type I like to see added is structural support parts; parts that would act as an extension of the skeleton without acting like standard limb parts.

Another part set I'd like to see would be more machine parts (unlike the Dr. pepper promotional add on. such a sad add on).

a third part i would like to see would be skill boosting details. While many of the current detail parts do increase a creatures abilities, one pet peeve of mine is that only the feet parts allow increased jumping ability (aside from the wing parts that only give a messily level one jump).

The forth add on I would like to see is a custom patter maker for the creature creator. not just using the preloaded paint settings, but creating your own pattern to be added to the creatures color scheme.

And finally, I would like to see the head section extended. Heads ranging from Locust to mantises to even skulls.

GameAce17

Multicellular

something like both new adventure parts and maybe something like a room creator or something for the adventure creator. it would make things a lot more convenient.

joefesok

Civilized Sporeon

Fail neco spammer iz fail. Can blackbird lock this?

If you don't click them I get this Itch

ghostofillusion

GalacticGod

I want to see a parts editor.

And a parts editor for that.

MobsterMania

Spacefaring Sporeling

Wasting his life. Youth is sure wasted on the young.

Wait, this was necroed?

seriously...

[WWW]
joefesok

Civilized Sporeon

ghostofillusion wrote:I want to see a parts editor.

Ghost, You realize this is a 2008 neco, right?

If you don't click them I get this Itch

ghostofillusion

GalacticGod

joefesok wrote:
ghostofillusion wrote:I want to see a parts editor.

Ghost, You realize this is a 2008 neco, right?
Yes.

But I did not realize this was a 2008 NECRO. [/grammarnazi]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/28/2010 04:12:30

SporeMasterSlime

Spore Master

Moving to feedback.

Sig by theKatsos

PSN: onewarmslime
[WWW]
34j6_3

Civilized Sporeon

The present bot parts, 18 more bot parts, the Grox parts, hybrids of existing parts with robot things and the parts from the hidden cell editor.

this alt is no longer used

Forum Index » Spore Feedback
Go to: