The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Havenseized ØØC  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
omnivex

GalacticGod

Somebody should join, or at least ask a question.

Bucket Status: Full|GIMME MO' HUGS!!!|GIMME MO' HUGS!!!|Sig's by MKCSTEALTH, Cwarloe, Jesse and GhostofIllusion
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

darkdragon26 wrote:Hold on is Colorado a word because my iPod is trying to change colour to that. :s

[WWW]
jch2897

GalacticGod

Celebrating Explosion Day with the pretty lady. Happy Explosion Day!

*raises hand*

omnivex

GalacticGod

Yay a person!

Yes? You has a question.

Bucket Status: Full|GIMME MO' HUGS!!!|GIMME MO' HUGS!!!|Sig's by MKCSTEALTH, Cwarloe, Jesse and GhostofIllusion
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

darkdragon26 wrote:Hold on is Colorado a word because my iPod is trying to change colour to that. :s

[WWW]
jch2897

GalacticGod

Celebrating Explosion Day with the pretty lady. Happy Explosion Day!

I'm confused, for one...

Legs250

GalacticGod

About what?

lmao what even
omnivex

GalacticGod

About?

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

[WWW]
StinkyPachem

GalacticGod

Facciamo una scommessa. Se sto bandito, sto eletto presidente.

Name: Curt Flakes
Chumhandle: mortFlesh
Description/Picture:Curtis stands at 5'8" and weigh about 120, so obviously, he's skinny and tall. He has that "emo" sort of cut, but is dyed an obnoxious bright red and is very fuzzy - almost puffed out everywhere. His face is a little meaty, but still pronounced. He has a noticeable jaw-line and a semi-large Adam's apple. He looks more scene than emo.

His eyes were originally an amber color before the injection and has shark bites on his bottom lip. He has semi-tan skin but can also be judged as being pale by some people. He's pretty much on the borer line of skin tones on white people.

He has a semi-long neck, pretty average nothing much to say about that. His has strong broad shoulders paired with a strong chest, though a bit scrawny. He wears a black shirt with Haste the Day's logo on it, semi-abstract.

He wears trip pants, which he literally almost trips on them all the time, but he doesn't seem to mind however. The primary color is black, obviously with the bottom of the pant legs all frayed and slightly torn. The secondary color is red. He would've gotten neon-green but red matches his hair.

He also has the black and white studded checker belt that he has that I mention with almost every character, but at least keeps his pants from falling. THIS belt has purpose. He also has black fingerless gloves which happens to have Jack skeleton's face in white. PLUS, it glows in the dark. Ooooo.

He has a normal, typical black hoodie, nothing too exciting to mention. The kind with the strings that can tighten the hood so nobody can see his face. It seems he really likes it and often hides his face for entertainment.

He has a pair of converse, black with the white trim and "toe guard". However he had his friends write their names on it with a sharpie color of their choice for fun. So it's all scribbled with fun and wacky colors.

He also wears braces. Not that huge kind you see Willy Wonka wearing in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but the normal ones. Not so bulky - rather thin actually. It seems that he has no case of acne going on and his hair isn't oily, so that's decent proof of his hygiene.

He is semi active and fit, able to run a mile or two before being exhausted. He isn't that fast. Sure, he can outrun a few dogs but not the ones that were made for running. Like a Greyhound.

Interests and Hobbies: You are CURTIS FLAKE. You are sometimes a DAREDEVIL which makes people think you're a BADASS MOTHERF_CKER. But really, you just LOVE to hang out with your FRIENDS. They are YOUR WORLD. You love to COOK and even WRITE sometimes which MAKES you EASY TO FIND on the ROLEPLAYING part of the forum. YOU are PASSIONATE about what you WRITE and SAY. Your favorite music is SKILLET and THREE days GRacE. You have music papers everywhere littering your WALLS.

Weapon of Choice: Dual G18's.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/12/2011 18:13:09

omnivex

GalacticGod

Chumhandle needs to be fixed Stinkey.

You could do anotherHero.

And the name is 4 6 So you could do Curt Flakes

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/12/2011 17:22:03

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

[WWW]
StinkyPachem

GalacticGod

Alright. Fine with me.

omnivex

GalacticGod

Sorry that should have been specified.

Legs add that. About the names.

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

[WWW]
Legs250

GalacticGod

'Kay!

*will do it after eating food*

lmao what even
omnivex

GalacticGod

Alright.

Other than that though you're good Stinkey.

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

[WWW]
StinkyPachem

GalacticGod

Actually, I want to change my chumhandle.

mortFlesh.

omnivex

GalacticGod

That will work.

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

[WWW]
Legs250

GalacticGod

So... Curt is what we are shortening it to, right? Not Kurt? Wanna make sure before putting the sheet up there.

lmao what even

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: