The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Werewolves VS Vampires  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Dralion97

GalacticGod

Reading all that confused me. Anywho I want to ask If I can join as the Wolf leader?

Left The sporum
[WWW]
darkdragon26

GalacticGod

Yes, nobody has taken that spot yet, so it's fine. Sorry it's kinda confusing, people kept telling me to add stuff.

..........Suspensions: 1 ('bout time..)
[WWW]
Dralion97

GalacticGod

Yeah Lol I know.

Picture: -Drawing, should be up soon-
Full Name: Luna Jikarsi
Species: Moon Wolf Cross (type of wolf I made up. They are wolves that take most of their power from the moon and are normally nocturnal Wolves but Luna is a Cross so she can stay up for 24 hours when she wants)

Weapon: Moon Shade (Sword like thing made specially for Moon Wolves)
Weapon 2: Moon Claws (Claws only Moon Wolves have. They are claws that usually have the look of the moon and hold most of the moon wolf's power)

Weakness: Light Shade (Something the Sun Wolf carries. Sun wolves are basically the oposite of the Moon Wolves)
History: Luna was born to Malarsi and Scar, A sun wolf and a Moon wolf. She looks like the typical Moon wolf but can stay up and around during the day when other Moon wolves seek shelter. She had a bad history with Vampires and Humans. She was taken from her parents shortly after beginning to eat meat and was taken to a hunting farm. There she was taught to hunt alongside humans but she was treated badly and she ran away. Shortly after running away she bumped into a few vampires and she has a mark on her neck to thank them for.
Other Form: I'm guessing she won't have one

Left The sporum
[WWW]
darkdragon26

GalacticGod

yeah lol!

Accepted as Wolf Leader! I'll start RP when we get a leader Vampire or human. If not, I'll sart when i get enough people

[WWW]
jimmney3

GalacticGod

(ill join. Would of been as werewolf leader, but if dralion took that, then vampire leader and possibly a wolf, to)

Up is down..? Now that's just maddeningly unhelpful, why are these things never clear?
darkdragon26

GalacticGod

Ok! I'm fine that. Human leader and Vampire leader haven't been taken yet so you can pick one of them if you like.

((Sorry if I'm not on alot. My internet is like, dead. I think I use it too much. lol))

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 02/17/2010 10:02:07

[WWW]
Dralion97

GalacticGod

darkdragon26 wrote:yeah lol!

Accepted as Wolf Leader! I'll start RP when we get a leader Vampire or human. If not, I'll sart when i get enough people

Ok Im fine with that. I don't mind. It givves me time to draw Luna

Left The sporum
[WWW]
darkdragon26

GalacticGod

I hope people join soon. I'd like to start but we need a few more people.

[WWW]
denthead1409

Civilized Sporeon

My life revolves around this;If you spam I kill you,If I spam I kill you,If anybody spams I kill you

yea i cant wait to start aswell
what exactly does werewolf deputy do??
just so i know

darkdragon26

GalacticGod

You are basicly second in command. Meaining if the leader (me) is not there, you take control.

[WWW]
denthead1409

Civilized Sporeon

My life revolves around this;If you spam I kill you,If I spam I kill you,If anybody spams I kill you

"ok-dilly-doky" quote Ned Flanders

darkdragon26

GalacticGod

Lolz
Please add your character's weakness denthead1409, we can't start if you don't have a weakness.
You NEED a weakness. If you don't have a weakness, your character is invisible (almost). NO THAT WAS NOT AN OFFER! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE INVINSIBLE BECAUSE THAT IS UNFAIR!!!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/17/2010 14:15:53

[WWW]
denthead1409

Civilized Sporeon

ive put the weakness down

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 02/17/2010 14:24:26

jimmney3

GalacticGod

Picture: Dont have one. Tall vampire, looking like an average, albit VERY handsome, human. Besides the pale skin and his flame-red hair. Has almost golden-looking eyes at first glance, although after examining closely they appear to be brown.
Full Name: Volomir Darkshirn
Species: Vampire
Weapon: Darkshade. His own specially crafted scimitar, a black blade with electric blue lines down the side. The hilt is midnight black, besides his symbol on it, A crimson V inside a silver star.
Weapon 2: His own pistol, with some added effects. The bullets are made of silver, and inside it contains a shard of a crystal that harnesses pure sunlight. Very expensive for him to use, however, incredibly effective. He always keep a few clips of those on him, along with normal bullets. The pistol itself has an especially long range and powerful shot.
Weakness: Holy Water
History: The vampire clan leader, he has a deep hatred for werewolves. His family, as a human, had been torn apart by them. Normal dogs he doesnt have any problems with, as he has his own wolf, a pure black one with piercing, icy blue eyes. As the leader he knows Shadow Magic, and uses it to great effect.
Other Form: In his other form, his eyes lose their pupil, becoming blood red. His fangs extend, and all his senses sharpen even more then they normally are. His fangs extend and his nails seen to actually sharpen and extend slightly, allowing him to use them as a weapon if he grew that desperate. This form is even more powerful then his average form, which itself is strong enough to take down several of your average vampire and emerge alive. And thats without weapons or magic. He also gains the ability to grow wings quickly in this form, batlike ones.

If possible, can i have him have the ability to turn to a rat ?
He's not leader for nothing, but he's not to bloodthirsty, so he'd prefer to talk then fight. That last bit's just to describe him a bit more, since i see nothing for personality or general description there.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/18/2010 08:57:32

Up is down..? Now that's just maddeningly unhelpful, why are these things never clear?
Dralion97

GalacticGod

Oh jeez. Doesn't that sound famillier

Left The sporum
[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: