The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Planet Earth Template for GA  XML
Forum Index » Spore Galactic Adventures
Hermes888

MouthBreather

I'm making a globe based off of Pagaea, I'll share it soon!

Sig by Dracilust. I am a member of the Lords of the Past, which is the only reason why I am still on the Sporums.
SSJ3_Raditz

Civilized Sporeon

O_O

Sig leads to my Spore profile.
Mysteryem

MouthBreather

In my Reapship, busting your planets. (England :))

MaxisCactus wrote:Mysteryem, I'll pass your request along to the rest of the team. Sounds like a cool idea.

YES! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

If this goes through then I might just have the perfect reason to get back into making template planets.

All my 5 star are belong to Cactus!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 11/24/2009 23:10:50

BulletMagnet wrote:the sensor just gives you a nice field of view, the CB does what it suggests in the description; it detects enemy artillery flying through the air and then tells friendly artillery "hey, something nasty is over there -- smoke it!"

I am a robot, I have no soul.
[WWW] [MSN]
Jomeaga

Civilized Sporeon

Look behind you, again, again, again, I'm still behind you, again, again, again, again...*you fall*

Myst, you should make some templates anyways

[WWW] [MSN]
Mysteryem

MouthBreather

In my Reapship, busting your planets. (England :))

Jomeaga wrote:Myst, you should make some templates anyways

Not many people are after them and they normally have no story or gameplay so they get downrated a lot. A feature to allow template adventures to be rated up on the spore website, but not rated or played in-game would solve this problem as far as I can see, however, I may be asking too much.

In the end I made a sporecast to collate a large portion of the templates out there, so the people who do want them, have a wide selection to choose from.

BulletMagnet wrote:the sensor just gives you a nice field of view, the CB does what it suggests in the description; it detects enemy artillery flying through the air and then tells friendly artillery "hey, something nasty is over there -- smoke it!"

I am a robot, I have no soul.
[WWW] [MSN]
jrtroopa64

Civilized Sporeon

I like it. I think the elevation is different, though. I went to the San Fransisco bay in CA, and it was too wide, and very deep. I raised the water level in the bay and it flooded South America.
All images are clicky for a bigger image.

Florida was quite small (smaller then the SF bay)-

And SF bay-

And here's most of the North American continent (I'm that black pixel)-

Don't know if I'll use it a lot but it still is cool looking at the globe!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 11/24/2009 23:24:12

If you are reading this, this is a PM.
Vektrix

Spacefaring Sporeling

It is excellent, unfortunately, sea level issues mean it is inaccurate -= I cannot walk to France for example - or norway. Apart from that though.

[WWW] [MSN]
edwin711

Microbe

awsome template i just new someone was gona make a templat of earth sooner or later

working on a adventure will take time
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
viper908

Microbe

DragonFish wrote:Cool! Apocalypse here we come! I've been wanting one of these. Ta very much!

EDIT: I'm gonna use this technique:

My own tutorial on youtube!

thats awsome im gonna try that for my 2012 adventure (i dont belive it though) and tip put an explosive barrel at the bottom with a higher blast radius it makes it look like an impact im sure

ziggyzacmac

Microbe

On a planet called earth (in the sol system)

DragonFish wrote:Cool! Apocalypse here we come! I've been wanting one of these. Ta very much!

EDIT: I'm gonna use this technique:

My own tutorial on youtube!

Whoa! Now think of how many 2012 adventures will come out now! Better yet the Terminator!

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature

invaderzim132

Microbe

That's all good and well, but the planet is too small to do anything useful with it. I mean, unless you're making a mission where you watch the tiny little armies destroy each other and see who conquers the globe from a space vie- I JUST HAD THE BEST ADVENTURE IDEA EVARR.

:>P

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/25/2009 09:47:55

Advanced Editor Petition.Vote now. He did!
invaderzim132

Microbe

invaderzim132 wrote: That's all good and well, but the planet is too small to do anything useful with it. I mean, unless you're making a mission where you watch the tiny little armies destroy each other and see who conquers the globe from a space vie- I JUST HAD THE BEST ADVENTURE IDEA EVARR.

Uhhh... I accidentally hit quote instead of edit. Could a mod delete this post?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/25/2009 09:47:36

Advanced Editor Petition.Vote now. He did!
BruceTheEvilTwin

Microbe

invaderzim132 wrote: That's all good and well, but the planet is too small to do anything useful with it. I mean, unless you're making a mission where you watch the tiny little armies destroy each other and see who conquers the globe from a space vie- I JUST HAD THE BEST ADVENTURE IDEA EVARR.

Well you can shrink your creations to match :o

A war of tiny army of baby creatures O.o
Dustpuppy111

MouthBreather

woah... it must have taken some time, but it would be so cool if a player could change the size of a planet, because I find that to put in a lot of detail, there just is'nt enough planet to work with...

but wow.... the possibilities....

see you guys in a couple of years......

greenpetking

Civilized Sporeon

Here are some adventures i created with the template.
The wars of earth
The March of the Penguins
The first one I think may be some of my best work while the second one will just waste your time!

Forum Index » Spore Galactic Adventures
Go to: