The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Stickies: All Quick Guides, GA FAQs and Tutorials here! Thanks for the Sticky!  XML
Forum Index » Spore Galactic Adventures
SpatulaFly

Microbe

How can you control the altitude of air/spacecraft in the adventure creator?

Aaarn, you press ctrl as you have the object selected, then move the mouse up or down. In the guide here as "Altitude".

Does anyone know how to stack objects

Georgevance - Same as above!

Yourbreakfast- Great guide so far! Thanks a million! Really helped me out for my first adventure! The conditions in the advanced AI was something I was having trouble finding. Thanks again!!! My first Adventure will be truly epic!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/25/2009 16:58:19

Biohazard98

Civilized Sporeon

I have a question.
Is it possible to make a character throw an object at the player? As in throw a grenade?

Luxina

Multicellular

I remember there being once a GA achievement topic somewhere by MaxisCactus or smth, but I don't recall the last time I saw it - and it's prolly been deleted anyways (unless I'm blind and/or hallucinating), so, here's a question....

(For example:)
Faithful Zealot:
Unlock all Zealot parts on a captain. Unlock all 4 zealot parts by completing Adventures in Space Game only. Quick play does not count.

If you play with a quick play captain, it doesn't count, correct. But I heard it should work when you play with a saved space game captain on quick play. Can you confirm if it's as I said - achievements that you're not able to obtain with a quick play captain, you can obtain with a space game captain thru quick play?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/27/2009 11:13:47

>>> Spore profile <<<
[WWW]
Rosello

Microbe

How do you change the amount of captain points gotten from an adventure?

Umm, dunno what to put here.
Luxina

Multicellular

Rosello wrote:How do you change the amount of captain points gotten from an adventure?

Uh... You don't. The amount of obtainable points depends on how many players have failed and completed the specific adventure. The more fails the more points worth the adventure is. In other words, the harder the adventure is the easier it is to get the points go up.

>>> Spore profile <<<
[WWW]
NicholasGnawnayr

Microbe

Does anyone know how to publish an adventure? While I'm making the adventure, I can only see "save" and "save and exit." Help!

Luxina

Multicellular

NicholasGnawnayr wrote:Does anyone know how to publish an adventure? While I'm making the adventure, I can only see "save" and "save and exit." Help!

Just simply open the Sporepedia ingame and select your adventure. There should be the share button on the right lower corner of the game window.

>>> Spore profile <<<
[WWW]
electroblade

Microbe

Luxina wrote:
NicholasGnawnayr wrote:Does anyone know how to publish an adventure? While I'm making the adventure, I can only see "save" and "save and exit." Help!

Just simply open the Sporepedia ingame and select your adventure. There should be the share button on the right lower corner of the game window.

Thank you so much Luxina! You're great!

Follow me on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/Spore_Fan

See my profile on Spore!
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/electroblade
[WWW]
Aaarn

Microbe

SpatulaFly wrote:
How can you control the altitude of air/spacecraft in the adventure creator?

Aaarn, you press ctrl as you have the object selected, then move the mouse up or down. In the guide here as "Altitude".

Does anyone know how to stack objects

Georgevance - Same as above!

Yourbreakfast- Great guide so far! Thanks a million! Really helped me out for my first adventure! The conditions in the advanced AI was something I was having trouble finding. Thanks again!!! My first Adventure will be truly epic!

I know ctrl works on buildings, etc., but it does not seem to work on vehicles or aircraft patrol waypoints. These are what I'm interested in. And again, I've seen these manipulated in the Maxis spaceport "training" level.
icecruiser1212

Microbe

thanks for all the achieves!

If we ever get attacked by Aliens in this earth then we shall blame spore for creating earth in the universe!
boomwack

Microbe

is it possible to have the effects that say once happen more than once? if not i think there should be an option for it to happen continuously with intervals of 'X' seconds.
Gorath87

Microbe

Yeah, I was trying to make a creature repeat an emote too... This guide seems to make it sound like it has something to do with the idle function, but I'll try it out first and re-post if I figure it out.

DVDMaster

Civilized Sporeon

Gorath87 wrote:Yeah, I was trying to make a creature repeat an emote too... This guide seems to make it sound like it has something to do with the idle function, but I'll try it out first and re-post if I figure it out.

If you want an NPC to emote continuous (dance, dance, and dance some more), choose idle dance always.

If you want the NPC to emote, do something else, and then emote, choose:
emote dance timer 10/30/60 seconds
other behavior (patrol, etc.)

[WWW]
Kujoro

Microbe

So what exactly is the equation used to determine an adventure's Sporepoint reward?

Or if that's too complicated a question, or that info is trade secret for some reason, can you at least tell me more about what does affect the sporepoint count? **Didn't fully understand the previous answer about this**

Like does winning make it less points awarded, or more? (the same question applies to losing, too.)

lordike89

Multicellular

For many of the achievements it says it "has to be in the shot" or something to that effect (i.e. Mechanic, Architect)

What does that mean? I'm having a difficult time getting it to register the Architect Achievement despite my attempts.

Achievement Sporecast|Skip stages mid-game|My Creations
Before you ask ANOTHER question, did you use the search function?
[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore Galactic Adventures
Go to: