The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
"You do not have the proper spore.com privilege to access the online feature"  XML
Forum Index » Spore Help
gstommylee

Multicellular

send a PM to one of the maxis people they should beable to fix the problem with proper spore.com privilege problem

i found this on the EA UK forum for You do not have the proper spore.com privilege to access the online feature problem

'Login failed: You do not have the proper spore.com privileges', you may have an issue with the login file that is in the Spore folder.*Try browsing to this folder and remove the*login.prop file. To do this:
1. Double-click on My Computer.
2. Double-click on the C: drive.
3. Double-click on Documents and Settings.
4. Double-click on your username.
5. Double-click on Application Data.
Note: The Application Data folder may be hidden, if so go to the Tools menu and select Folder Options. Click on the View tab and select Show hidden files and folders in the Advanced Settings box.
6. Next*double-click*Spore.
7. Then double-click Preferences.
8. In this folder there will be a file login.prop, right click and delete this file*and try Spore once again.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/23/2008 00:41:43

AggieBear

Microbe

Tried it...didn't work...still haven't heard anything from EA.

gstommylee

Multicellular

AggieBear

contact one of the maxis people Like Maxislucy or maxislucky and mention you got that problem.

AggieBear

Microbe

I finally got my issue resolved. I had to call EA. The key code on the handbook was not valid.
Jamie17694

Microbe

Hello.
I am now having this problem for Spore on Windows 7.
I wanted my details changed to another EA Account and the message "You do not have the proper spore.com privileges to use this product's online features." came up.
Can you tell me how you solved this problem?
Jamie17694

Microbe

NeverMind.
The problem has been solved.
There was a issue for when my Spore Account was being transferred to one E-Mail to another, so once they found this out they just sent my Spore Account back to the original E-Mail.

If anyone gets a problem with the "You do not have the proper spore.com privilege to access the online feature", then just send EA a message by going to the Customer support or call them and get them to directly do it over the phone.

Yours Sincerely,
Jamie17694

Forum Index » Spore Help
Go to: