send a PM to one of the maxis people they should beable to fix the problem with proper spore.com privilege problem
i found this on the EA UK forum for You do not have the proper spore.com privilege to access the online feature problem
'Login failed: You do not have the proper spore.com privileges', you may have an issue with the login file that is in the Spore folder.*Try browsing to this folder and remove the*login.prop file. To do this:
1. Double-click on My Computer.
2. Double-click on the C: drive.
3. Double-click on Documents and Settings.
4. Double-click on your username.
5. Double-click on Application Data.
Note: The Application Data folder may be hidden, if so go to the Tools menu and select Folder Options. Click on the View tab and select Show hidden files and folders in the Advanced Settings box.
7. Then double-click Preferences.
8. In this folder there will be a file login.prop, right click and delete this file*and try Spore once again.
This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/23/2008 00:41:43