The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
What is the Spore API?  XML
Forum Index » Developer Corner
Uberjew

Microbe

I have the greatest idea for an update for spore althought it will require some thought and some uniquely talented programs formulas on the programmers behalf, but here it goes instead of just downloading a copy of a creature that someone else make spore creatures should add in the behavior for the creature based on how you played the creature in the game seeing that every creature you download becomes part of the game, rather than just having a standard and somewhat predictable pattern of what this spore creature is going to do, each creature downloaded from a player should also play out the way that creatures creator played it. This would only apply to a creature that has been accually play through in the game not just created and shared. Tell me what you think.
mtsloud

Civilized Sporeon

Uberjew wrote:I have the greatest idea for an update for spore althought it will require some thought and some uniquely talented programs formulas on the programmers behalf, but here it goes instead of just downloading a copy of a creature that someone else make spore creatures should add in the behavior for the creature based on how you played the creature in the game seeing that every creature you download becomes part of the game, rather than just having a standard and somewhat predictable pattern of what this spore creature is going to do, each creature downloaded from a player should also play out the way that creatures creator played it. This would only apply to a creature that has been accually play through in the game not just created and shared. Tell me what you think.

Could you break that into more sentences, please? I find it kind of hard to follow.

Pie4Pigs

Civilized Sporeon

Uberjew wrote:I have the greatest idea for an update for spore althought it will require some thought and some uniquely talented programs formulas on the programmers behalf, but here it goes instead of just downloading a copy of a creature that someone else make spore creatures should add in the behavior for the creature based on how you played the creature in the game seeing that every creature you download becomes part of the game, rather than just having a standard and somewhat predictable pattern of what this spore creature is going to do, each creature downloaded from a player should also play out the way that creatures creator played it. This would only apply to a creature that has been accually play through in the game not just created and shared. Tell me what you think.

That sentence isn't very... legible.

hi
[WWW] [Yahoo!] [MSN]
ashkelon

GalacticGod

This section is NOT ABOUT CHANGES TO THE SPORE CLIENT OR GAME FUNCTIONS. Don't post that stuff here.

PUT IT IN FEEDBACK.

As stated in the stickied post at the START OF THIS SECTION ::

Welcome to the Spore Developer Forum!
This is the spot where Maxis game developers will discuss how you can make applications that use Spore.com data.

Only developers will be able to start threads here.
Feel free to reply on the threads with relevant questions and comments.

Also, check out the Spore Developer Page: http://www.sporeapi.com

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in, hold you in.
***** Text 'upr8rs R h8rs' to 77673 *****

Forum Index » Developer Corner
Go to: