The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

How to ally with the Grox. *spoilers*  XML
Forum Index » Spore Hints and Strategy
TheAngelofDeath

Civilized Sporeon

Well I had only one person break their alliance and not go to war with me, but thats a neautral stance, other than that, I think it would be really hard to still have allies or even neautral friends.

aim icon [MSN]
TheAngelofDeath

Civilized Sporeon

*bumped*
People still are asking about the grox and they need to see this if they want to know about them and such.
Its getting annoying seeing the repetitive questions, lol.

aim icon [MSN]
MrRogersHasAGun

Multicellular

Incredibly good guide!

Why so cereal? Cerealy, why? Tell us!
Expansions are a company saying "We didn't feel like putting this in, now pay us $20 to have it!"
"Whoever said that the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons" - General Douglas McArthur
Hey, guess what? I'm "multi-cellular"! So instead of being a useless cell I'm TWO useless cells!
ZeekSlider

Civilized Sporeon

lazerfish wrote:Is it possible to get your relationship with your normal allies so high that they don't turn against you when you ally with the Grox? Also, any way to keep your allies from attacking each other, to achieve galactic peace? (I just ignore the calls for help from allies fighting each other)
No, because once you break Galactic Code, everyone you've come in contact with gets that little stat added on their relationship meter, and it's in the negative to some degree.

ZeekSlider's Spore Blog - Expanded creation descriptions and exclusive content not shared on Spore.com

Number of Spore Re-Installs: 8
Most Recent Re-Install: 16/05/2011
Reason for Re-Install: Constaint crashing due to lack of use?? Possibly...
Roboraptor

Multicellular

Thanks for that! Very helpful; I was always displeased when my spaceships had been destroyed in the Space Stage.

Cheers,
Roboraptor

[Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
DreadLordsYn

Microbe

Well since breaking galactic code works wonders lol being a Zealot would be the best way to go about it since ther special gives you 50 points to breaking the galactic code

Stegavaar Template Challenge: Worst Held Event EVER!!!
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
TheAngelofDeath

Civilized Sporeon

Yes I know^
Lol.
I have been playing as a Shaman in Space, and that helps a little relationship-wise with the Grox somewhat.

aim icon [MSN]
Riain

Multicellular

Great thread. I wonder if there is a special if you kill off the grox... Might take me twenty years though. They are so not funny!

My converstation with my homeworld:
"Hello space command."
"Yes?"
"I think maybe you should start employing some more captains now that I have expanded our empire to 100 star systems."
"Ahahahah. You're kidding, right? We will build only one ship to defend our people at a time. That is all. You fail."
"Doesn't matter that you can clone me and build a new ship in a matter of seconds?"
"No! Now go away!" *Click*
"Well fine. I'll go back micromanaging my colonies. And see if I don't!"
Prometheus09

Civilized Sporeon

Damned Grox. I also plan to try and blast them to shreds. I just wish that allies were more helpful... instead of just one ship of a few different races allying with me, it would also be nice if they led their own wars against the Grox on the sidelines. Anyhow, I have thus far avoided all contact with the Grox, because I am biding my time. I currently have a "mission" to find the Grox, but I say to hell with that, not until I have more control over my own cluster of stars. And I am doing pretty darn well atm... I am now going back to Spore to see what the heck my next course of action is while avoiding the Grox.

Galactic Adventures... looks like it's going to be another non-tanned summer!
Prometheus09's Profile
[WWW]
TheAngelofDeath

Civilized Sporeon

I suggest growing real huge in your sector of the galaxy before messing with the grox.

aim icon [MSN]
TheAngelofDeath

Civilized Sporeon

No one loves my topic, lol.
Well I have some new info, that I told someone thorugh a PM about, I discovered this tody.
"Interesting thing though with buying Grox planets, is that you get one of their cities and all their buildings with it too, and you cant edit them or use Grox stuff...so thats neat that you can, in sense play with some Grox-made items."

aim icon [MSN]
gtxcrusader

Microbe

I have only a level 7 rank and I was allowed to talk to the Grox.
TheAngelofDeath

Civilized Sporeon

Oh, well thats some new news, I might add that if it seems you can actually ally with them on a low level like that.

aim icon [MSN]
DoYouReadThis

Multicellular

riain wrote:Great thread. I wonder if there is a special if you kill off the grox... Might take me twenty years though. They are so not funny!

The second secret badge is exactly for this. It's called "Badge Outta Heck" and basically says: "Beat the Grox."

It is certainly the hardest badge to attain I'd say.

Rate posts if you found them helpful.

DoYouReadThis' Guide to the Galaxy!^42 v0.1

TheAngelofDeath

Civilized Sporeon

I wonder if you get all the badges, you get some sort of secret achivement, because I still have no idea how to get the "split personality" badge.

aim icon [MSN]

Forum Index » Spore Hints and Strategy
Go to: