The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
The Better Being - A Spore Comic /--\ Newest Issue: 005  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Ricotez

MouthBreather

Planet Iorosa, Ioro System, Eodau Constellation, Aulua Alpha Region - Riconian Traverse

Get yourself ready for - Issue 002

As you may see, I have improved the speech bubbles and fonts. Also, I hope this time everyone gets the joke.

Sharpesh0t wrote:Im sure you've heard this before, but if you've got nothing constructive to say, then dont say anything at all.

Have you met the inhabitants of planet Gaffe already?
The Better Being - A Spore Comic Newest Issue: 005
My threads: Space Infrastructure; Six Stages, Twelve Phases; Pacifists and Warlords; If Spore were a book... (Cover Art)
deity

Multicellular

Ricotez wrote:Get yourself ready for - Issue 002

As you may see, I have improved the speech bubbles and fonts. Also, I hope this time everyone gets the joke.

That was good, but it would be interesting to have more than just one picture per issue, so its more like a comic book.

Ccurving wrote:
The CC was ten bucks. Extra crap FOR the CC is $20.
The game was $50. Extra crap FOR the game will be...$100?
Ricotez

MouthBreather

Planet Iorosa, Ioro System, Eodau Constellation, Aulua Alpha Region - Riconian Traverse

Certainly, but I first want to get the 'style' right. I may experiment with multi-panel comics in Issue 003...

Sharpesh0t wrote:Im sure you've heard this before, but if you've got nothing constructive to say, then dont say anything at all.

My threads: Space Infrastructure; Six Stages, Twelve Phases; Pacifists and Warlords; If Spore were a book... (Cover Art)
DagenAdriel

Microbe

another thing you could do is to make a website for it!

The Wentin Empire greets you!
[Email]
draknfyr

Microbe

I like your comic idea a lot, but the humor could use a bit of improvement (obviously subjective criticism here). Im thinking along the lines of GUComics. By all means, dont stop making them. You just have to find the subtle humor that anyone who has, played the game, heard the hype or read the forums, can relate to.

Edit: Botched the link... Fixed.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/07/2008 21:17:15

[WWW]
Ricotez

MouthBreather

Sorry for the delay, but I had a lot of stuff to do this week. Anyways, here's issue 003:

Actually, I tried to make a screen of my cell with just one big predator. However, as I was randomly pusing [C], I made several more screenshots, including this one. I thought the three big, black cells fighting over my smaller, blue one made the perfect evil idiots.

Ricotez

MouthBreather

Bump.

I hate those stickies on the first page, they make recently bumped threads dissapear so quickly...

losklan

Multicellular

Eh dont listen to them I think its pretty cool just that you need a little more lines so we can actualy be In the story

http://www.spore.com/view/profile/losklan
^My profile^ Comment it is a disease!
Ricotez

MouthBreather

There is no story. They are just single cartoons. I first want to master cartooncrafting before I dare endeavour such a challenge as storymaking.

deity

Multicellular

I hate those stickies as much as you do. The jokes are good, but I think we can only have a real laugh when there is at least a micro-story.

Ccurving wrote:
The CC was ten bucks. Extra crap FOR the CC is $20.
The game was $50. Extra crap FOR the game will be...$100?
neunzehnisbest

MouthBreather

Jackuul wrote:Children are indeed scary.

They're retarded enough to stick a fork in a toaster and burn down a house, they're smart enough to take off the panel of the heater box - and retarded enough to blow out the pilot light. They carry diseases, germs, and all kinds of nasty mites and worms on them. They spread disease and viruses by never washing their hands, and touching things with mucus from their noses upon their fingers.

The very visage of a child who is sneezing and has a reddish forehead being lugged around by an idiotic mother makes me cringe with all the festering illnesses they are spreading. The fact the insurance did not cover arson - no matter who caused it - will leave at least six families homeless this year.

The prospect that these festering retarded sacks of meat will grow up into idiot teenagers who will drive recklessly, still blow out pilot lights, and still never wash their hands brings more horror to me than anything else in the world.

I loathed children as a child, and I loathe them now. I identified them as the source of my illnesses, and the cause of many problems when I was but seven years old, and since then I have wanted to outlaw them in stores, and schools, if they are sick. If you send a sick child to school you are a terrorist.

I say bah! Bah to children!

Amen.

Greetings comrades, if you are reading this, our attempt at global domination shall be realized soon. Please deploy all of your remaining peanut butter southward to your nearest representative for construction on the doomsday device.

Amazing signature thanks to G3NJI!
FlopTheClown

Multicellular

i got it, but i have one... kid that is...

http://www.spore.com/view/profile/FlopTheClown

Subscribe To My Sporecasts!

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=st-sc%3Asrch-FlopTheClown%3Assc-500043734933

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=st-sc%3Asrch-FlopTheClown%3Assc-500200663917
Catnine

Multicellular

Bwuha, nice to see you went through with your comic plan :P I'm liking it so far, keep up the good work (and lulz)!

Dynamite with a lazer beam.
[WWW]
Trullx0xman

Multicellular

Bahahaha.

O loled every time i read them.

I got them all.

Lulz. GJ

I like the fonts you used for the three against one comic.

thefrostman2

Civilized Sporeon

Thefrostman2 has summoned the lockmobile 15 times....

okay.................

[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: