The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Political Discourse™ Thread  XML
Forum Index » Science and Spore
Poll
Disclaimer: topic counts as political science, therefore valid.
Okay. 62% [ 53 ]
I'm a whiny baby. 38% [ 32 ]
Total Votes : 85
Runilith

Multicellular

Now that's the cutting-edge political commentary I come here for.

Mavor

Civilized Sporeon

Look down. You are flying over me right now.

eme12 wrote:trump is a meanie racist poo poo head and i hate him and he smells bad and he ugly and his hair look CRAY CRAY and i bet he uses the restroom in his underwear and he is so just not nice and i do not like him and tha t uis why he shouldnt be our president and if you disagree ayou are a meanie racist poo poo head and i hate you and yuouu smell bad an d you ugly and your hair looks CRAY CRAY and i bet you use the restroom in your underwear and you are so just not nice and i do not like you

Well, well, well, Senator Maxine Waters, I didn't know you played Spore.

DarkLove979

MouthBreather

Mavor wrote:
eme12 wrote:trump is a meanie racist poo poo head and i hate him and he smells bad and he ugly and his hair look CRAY CRAY and i bet he uses the restroom in his underwear and he is so just not nice and i do not like him and tha t uis why he shouldnt be our president and if you disagree ayou are a meanie racist poo poo head and i hate you and yuouu smell bad an d you ugly and your hair looks CRAY CRAY and i bet you use the restroom in your underwear and you are so just not nice and i do not like you

Oh, I thought we were speaking to CNN for a second.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/23/2017 21:50:12

CaptnSunny

Civilized Sporeon

DarkLove979 wrote:
Mavor wrote:

no that's clearly eme12 from the ouya.

ecks dee
[WWW]
DarkLove979

MouthBreather

CaptnSunny wrote:
DarkLove979 wrote:
Mavor wrote:

You'll have to try harder to convince me CNN doesn't play Spore.

Mavor

Civilized Sporeon

DarkLove979 wrote:
CaptnSunny wrote:
DarkLove979 wrote:
Mavor wrote:

You'll have to try harder to convince me CNN doesn't play Spore.

I think I have a solution to determine eme12's true identity.

@eme12, would your rather:

A) Try to lead people in a chant of, "Impeach 45!, IMPEACH 45!" while giving a ulogy at a funeral of someone you barely knew?
or
B) Spend 17 hours each day trying to make people believe Trump colluded with Russia. Keeping in mind that everyone you officially ask will say no. Most of your "facts" will be proven to be made up. And even your own employees will say it is a nothing burger done just for the ratings.

DarkMagickan

Spacefaring Sporeling

http://www.kshb.com/newsy/homeland-security-confirms-21-states-targeted-in-2016-russia-hacks

Mavor

Civilized Sporeon

I don't see your point. The report says that Russia attempted to hack 21 states. But when compared to the election map, it appears that they must have wanted Hillary to win.

Otherwise how do you explain the map. If they wanted Trump to win, then why go after states like Oklahoma, Alaska and Alabama that have been solid Republican states for decades. Plus they utterly failed on the whole west coast, Minnesota, Virginia, Maryland and Illinois. All of which have gone Democratic since Reagan (Minn. even voted Democrat against Reagan). And both Florida and Michigan had a recount, so they are not in question. At best from the map, Russia might have influenced Arizona (with a Republican governor) and Ohio (with a Republican governor), which would give Hillary 29 more votes bringing her to 261. Which still means Trump wins with 273.

And absolutely no where in the report did they say that Trump directed Russia to do this. Besides it's nothing new. The French openly interfered in the very first contentious presidential election in our nation’s history, way back in 1796. And the US does it too. Or have you forgotten about Obama directly funding the opposition party to Benjamin Netanyahu in Israel (with US tax dollars) or plastering his face and opinion all over British TV about Brexit. The only thing new is that the Democrats and the media are trying to undermine the legitimacy of the President by trying to infer that he somehow had links to Russia. And that the Russians some how tipped the election in his favor. But as the map shows, the Russians failed.
But if you still think Hillary should have won and are looking for someone to blame, here is her list to chose from, taken from her own words (sorry about the all caps, but I wasn't going to retype this whole list):
JAMES COMEY
THE FBI
Putin
1,000 RUSSIAN AGENTS
WIKILEAKS
LOW INFORMATION VOTERS
THE ELECTORIAL COLLEGE
ANTI-AMERICAN FORCES
EVERYONE WHO ASSUMED SHE WOULD WIN
BAD POLLING NUMBERS
BARACK OBAMA
WHITE WOMEN
THE NEW YORK TIMES
JOE BIDEN
BERNIE SANDERS
BERNIE SANDERS Supporters
PEOPLE WANTING CHANGE
MISOGYNISTS
TELEVISION EXECUTIVES
NETFLIX
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
CONTENT FARMS IN MACEDONIA
CAMPAIGN FINANCE
THE MEDIA
STEVE BANNON AND BREITBART
THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY
THE REPUBLICAN PARTY
CAMBRIDGE ANALYTICA
WOMEN PROTESTERS
MATT LAUER
WHITE VOTERS
DEMOCRATIC DOCUMENTARY MAKERS
BENGHAZI INVESTIGATORS
VOTER SUPPRESSION
MITCH McCONNELL
THE SUPREME COURT
FATHERS
HUSBANDS
BOYFRIENDS
MALE BOSSES
SPACE ALIENS
DOLPHINS
THE WORLD SERIES
POTATO SALAD
AND
THE EUROPEAN ADULT ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 09/25/2017 10:00:52

DarkLove979

MouthBreather

If you blow off the above video, you are what's wrong with America.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 09/25/2017 23:54:00

dounttron

Civilized Sporeon

Mount Evil, Killdeath Island, Antarctica.

DarkLove979 wrote:

He's right. I skipped ahead a minute and suddenly became obese, went to a college safe-space and forgot the metric system.

TRUE SPOREANS NEVER DIE | The Community's Choice Features Thread | ККААААК
DarkLove979

MouthBreather

dounttron wrote:
DarkLove979 wrote:

He's right. I skipped ahead a minute and suddenly became obese, went to a college safe-space and forgot the metric system.

Bug off, Canada.

CaptnSunny

Civilized Sporeon

CNN: You call it "fake news", I call it "I don't have BBC on my cable".

ecks dee
[WWW]
Runilith

Multicellular

>Implying BBC is any better

Sharples65

GalacticGod

Runilith wrote:>Implying BBC is any better

It's probably worse. You have to pay £146 ~ each year to them if you watch live TV, and even then it's sketchy as hell. Bogus and threatening mail every single month if you stop paying. They threaten to take you to court, but the way they word it on the letters is AS IF you're going to be taken to court. Which they can't do unless they've somehow proven you have a TV in their home. Of course, they make scare tactics to accomplish this. Like the TV Detector vans they state they have. It's probably why it's called a TV license too, to think that if you have a TV you must pay. Which is not the case.

There is a website somewhere with a guy who has not paid his license since 2006, and every single month since the date of this writing, he's been getting a letter from them.

They're also pretty biased, not seeming to want to report on anything that could hurt their agenda. There was quite a big protest last year in our own country and their report was minimal at best about it.

CNN sounds like SPORE as well, given the statements coming from the video Dark linked above.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 09/26/2017 21:29:44

[Email] [WWW]
DarkLove979

MouthBreather

CNN is literally just a spewer of stories designed for the sole purpose of inciting panic for monetary profit.

Forum Index » Science and Spore
Go to: