The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

How to Retrieve Your Game's Registration Key/Serial Number in Windows  XML
Forum Index » Spore Help
janiekmaassen

Microbe

So i tried the Register-Editor, but i already tried the wrong code a little time ago, so now it says that wrong code.
What do i do now?
And when i try to get on my EA account, i log in.
Then i go to my account, but then the site goes to the Origin site while my Origin account is different than my EA account.
What do i do then?

(I have all the other items that are needed: CD, install key.)

Never mind, i already found the code, in my room

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 07/09/2013 16:22:02

TRON101

Microbe

I have a hard copy but no case or code but that was ok because it was all downloaded until my computer crashed and was cleaned and now that im trying to download it again I need the old registration code but cant find it. is there any way to recover it? also I tried finding it Blackbirds method but all traces of the program were cleaned off.
TRON101

Microbe

I have a hard copy but no case or code but that was ok because it was all downloaded until my computer crashed and was cleaned and now that im trying to download it again I need the old registration code but cant find it. is there any way to recover it? also I tried finding it Blackbirds method but all traces of the program were cleaned off.
Sean10M

GalacticGod

TRON101 wrote:I have a hard copy but no case or code but that was ok because it was all downloaded until my computer crashed and was cleaned and now that im trying to download it again I need the old registration code but cant find it. is there any way to recover it? also I tried finding it Blackbirds method but all traces of the program were cleaned off.

Contact EA Origin support and try to Email them about he problem. They should be able to give you a new code.

[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore Help
Go to: