The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Creepy & Cute Inventory -- VERY IMAGE HEAVY!  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
markiem32

MouthBreather

Hi everybody. There are people who aren't sure if they want to buy this product, so in a fit of OCD, I have compiled the following images, which show all that the Creepy & Cute Parts Pack has to offer. I am only doing this to satisfy people's curiosity, not as any endorsement of the product itself.

First of all... here are the mouth parts. There are four of each (carnivore, omnivore, and herbivore). I have included both a front and side view of each.

Next we have an image that includes all of the hands (I set them up as totem poles, and gave a front and back of each hand), the eyes, and all the detail parts.

Now we come to the feet. This image isn't so great -- I was running out of OCD energy. I have included a couple of different views of each.

Next we come to the various paint options. I used the same bright green to illustrate each of the 36 -- I'm just at this moment realizing that the box says we get 48 new paint options... I'm not sure what I missed. I'll come back and edit this at some point.

Anywho... here are the base paint options.

Here are the coat paint options.

Finally, here are the detail paint options:

Now, because I'm like that, I'll show you my first two critters made with the new stuff:

That's about it... I'll get to figuring out where those other 12 paint options are hiding and include those at some other point. I'm burnt on this project, for the moment. [Came back to edit -- I just realized that the other 12 paint options are the premade ones, so I don't think there's anything new to show. So I'm not going to show them.]

Here is the one other eye that I somehow managed to leave out of the image above -- showcased on a goofy little critter I created for that purpose.

And now... the animations -- I broke it into two parts, to include both of the two new backgrounds:

Because people might miss this (which comes later down the pages of this thread) I will include the stats of the above parts, which were complied and posted by Sirkwan01.

Mouths from left to right, ones in 1st row are carnivorous, then in 2nd row are omnivorous, in the last row are herbivorous.

b=bite
s=sing
c=charge
b2s1 b3c1s1 b4c1s1 b5c2s2
b1s1 b2c1s1 b3c1s2 b4c2s3
b1s2 b2s3 b2s4 b3s5

Eyes

Hands from left to right

p=pose
s=strike
h=health
p2 p3 p4 p5
s1p1h1 s1p2h1 s2p3h2 s3p4h3
s2 s3h1 s4h1 s5h1

Feet from left to right

s=sneak
c=charge
h=health
d=dance
sp=speed
s1d1sp1 s2d3sp2 s3d4sp3 s4d5sp4
c1d1sp1h1 c1d2sp2h2 c2d3sp3h3 c3d4sp4h4
s2c1sp1 s3c2sp2 s4c3sp3 s5c4sp4

Misc. parts, 1st row are for splint parts, 2nd row are for charm, and the last row are foe health

2 3 4 5
the same as above
the same as above

This message was edited 8 times. Last update was at 12/02/2008 03:06:19

scyleung

Multicellular

That look cool, thanks, can you post a video of the new animations as well?

___________________________________________ Cube idea from Geeza
What is the longest word you can type using the middle row of a keyboard????? (The row with A, S, D, F, etc...)
Is it that hard to make sure one body part don't go through another???
[WWW]
markiem32

MouthBreather

I might get to making a youtube video of the new animations tomorrow. For tonight... I'm burnt out on product demonstrations. hehe.

Trullx0xman

Multicellular

thanks - wanted to see these.

Andeavor

MouthBreather

Thank you, that does help. I was going to skip that one but it does have some parts I was missing for a couple of creatures I originally intended.

[MSN]
Spooradit

Microbe

Nice one ... especially liking the totem pole demo.

My Spore Page

Spore achievements badge from www.sporebadges.com (thank you BugSquash)
ChaosHarbinger

GalacticGod

Ah dang it markiem32, now you've got me wanting to buy it. I was going to try and resist, but this just makes it impossible...

Klokkwork wrote:The pessimist sees the mind of the optimist as half empty
[Email] [WWW]
G3NJI

MouthBreather

Nice Markiem, that was very cool of you to make this for people who are still on the fence about it. I for one like the new parts, I am mostly just a creator though. I haven't even made it past the first 10 minutes of Civ stage in the game. For anyone who is heavy into creating I think this is a nice thing to have, yes the price for how much you get kinda sucks but I'm a sucker. I like making stuff, so I was willing to get it. I'm not tryin to talk anyone into getting it, I really just wanted to give Markiem some praise for doing all that ^^

-Gen

[WWW]
markiem32

MouthBreather

Thanks for the praise, G3NJI. I appreciate it. I like praise.

However... I seem to have left out one eye. I'm not even certain which one it is, but I'm only counting 11 on my eye totem pole.

1of6Billion

Multicellular

Aah, nice post markiem32 ! 5*

Thank god for the holiday season

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/19/2008 10:33:44

Sakiara

Civilized Sporeon

Thanks for doing all of the work markiem32!

The way you presented all of the parts looks great!

Amazing sigs made by G3NJI and world_piece. Thank you very much guys, I really love and appreciate both of them!!

My Profile || All About Buildings || Your Favorite Creators || How to find out who your subscribers are
[WWW]
UncreativeNaming

Microbe

Thank you for the preview.

Guess what? It was just a silly game, so don't fuss too much over it.
G3NJI

MouthBreather

markiem32 wrote:Thanks for the praise, G3NJI. I appreciate it. I like praise.

However... I seem to have left out one eye. I'm not even certain which one it is, but I'm only counting 11 on my eye totem pole.

Is it the one with the eye lashes? Kinda girlyish looking one, I just closed the game cuz I'm heading to bed so I can't check at the moment.

[WWW]
M1scheif

Microbe

This was a very ingenious idea, OP. Major Kudos!!

This must have taken alot of effort, but you pulled it off and very efficiently I might add...
Ashloc

Civilized Sporeon

even I have to give you props for the work put into that.

I am one of the five faces of the science section, the only place where reason is left
Maxis?????wrote
My suggestion to you is to make the game you want to play. EA is a big company with lots of interests. And if you've ever worked for a large corporation, you would understand this readily.
http://www.questionscience.com/
Intelligent Primate Award
Given to the person who has flung the most factually accurate poo in the face of another forum regular known to type nonsense or unsupported arguements as if they were fact.
[MSN]

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: