The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Chloro Signatures - HAUNTED BY A [GHOST]  XML
Forum Index » Creator Corner
ghostofillusion

GalacticGod

LMSargent wrote:So Ghost, think you could hook me up with a sig using the pirate I posted above and carrying the same text?

I have a lot of Pirate ships to if you wanted to work that into the background. Or if you could just feature the hat emblem in a sig, I would be stoked with that too. I just feel like the odd man out around here without any sig.

I don't really own Spore anymore, so if you want your creation featured, if you could get me a render of a pose, that'd be swell. Or just link me your hat emblem, I'll get around to it when I can.

TheKatsos wrote:Mine are a little too basic if ya ask me...

*snip*

Everyone's gotta start somewhere. You're honestly on the right track, you just have to find the flow in your sigs.

Rob55Rod

Spacefaring Sporeling

ghostofillusion wrote:I don't really own Spore anymore

Waaaaaaaaaaat???

...how...what...how does one cease to...

...one does not simply cease to own the game, correct?

-------------------------------------------

Wait, are we allowed to get feedback on signatures here? O:

Well then...

Am I doing it right? ._.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/05/2016 15:40:55

SporeMasterMobsterMania

Multicellular

Rob55Rod wrote:

Waaaaaaaaaaat???

It's pretty easy if you don't touch it for years. The disc will often get lost, and/or the game has been long uninstalled. Sometimes it is lost during a move.

Rob55Rod

Spacefaring Sporeling

SporeMasterMobsterMania wrote:
Rob55Rod wrote:

Waaaaaaaaaaat???

It's pretty easy if you don't touch it for years. The disc will often get lost, and/or the game has been long uninstalled. Sometimes it is lost during a move.

I...completely forgot about that.

D:

Then, suddenly, I realized I was wondering whether the apparent fact that ghostofillusion hasn't rebought the game is an indicator of waning interest, financial feasibility, or hesitance from some lingering hope of recovering the original purchase(s)

ghostofillusion

GalacticGod

waning interest, financial feasibility, or hesitance from some lingering hope of recovering the original purchase(s)

Sounds like it.

ghostofillusion

GalacticGod

Also, Chloro Sigs OP remake incoming soon.

LMSargent

Multicellular

ghostofillusion wrote:
LMSargent wrote:So Ghost, think you could hook me up with a sig using the pirate I posted above and carrying the same text?

I have a lot of Pirate ships to if you wanted to work that into the background. Or if you could just feature the hat emblem in a sig, I would be stoked with that too. I just feel like the odd man out around here without any sig.

I don't really own Spore anymore, so if you want your creation featured, if you could get me a render of a pose, that'd be swell. Or just link me your hat emblem, I'll get around to it when I can.

Not sure how you pose a creature after it has been created and I have no idea how to link to just the hat emblem. The emblem is just made onto the hat with a skull and two bits of moustache from the details section of the outfitter. I suspect you are using terms of the trade. Unfortunately, I am completely ignorant of the trade.

ghostofillusion

GalacticGod

I just need a link to the image of your hat emblem... I don't exactly remember how to do Spore renders, so don't worry about it.

Rob55Rod

Spacefaring Sporeling

ghostofillusion wrote:I don't exactly remember how to do Spore renders

I can help with that... :3

LMSargent

Multicellular

Thanks Rob. I appreciate Ghost agreeing to help me out, but I am so low tech he is talking way over my head. I used to be able to speak basic to my Apple, but that was a million years ago. I don't even know enough code to fix or figure out why the spore widget doesn't show up in my sig.

Rob55Rod

Spacefaring Sporeling

LMSargent wrote:Thanks Rob. I appreciate Ghost agreeing to help me out, but I am so low tech he is talking way over my head. I used to be able to speak basic to my Apple, but that was a million years ago. I don't even know enough code to fix or figure out why the spore widget doesn't show up in my sig.

Well you're trying to use HTML. That's unneccessary.

MarkyDMan

Civilized Sporeon

Surfing the web... Awesome Points: 99,453,475,463,208,543 Mood: Inspired

Ghost's remaking the OP? Dam Sun

How's everyone going?

Forum Index » Creator Corner
Go to: