The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC Act V. HOW DARE YOU BREAK THE TRAFFIC LAWS!?! TASTE STEEL FIEND!!!!  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Poll
New DC V theme track
Keep it as it is 35% [ 9 ]
Metroid prime trilogy theme 12% [ 3 ]
Transformers the Score - Autobots 8% [ 2 ]
Sburban Jungle - Homestuck 31% [ 8 ]
Iridescent - Linkin Park 15% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 26
tyrannolodon

GalacticGod

But after porphyrion, we still have to slay thunderwing, who was finally given phazon, and 100% Ultra Energon reserves. Nemesis really wants the champions dead, so he's risking Thunderwing going berserk and unleashing him at his full extent of power upon them. Remember how hard he was to stop at barely 1% Ultra Energon reserves without a PED to give him hypermode?

However, I think this will be Thunderwing's goodbye. He's probably going to die in this battle. But only after the most mind boggilingly awesome fight seen so far. A battle of heroes of epic proportions against a raging whirlwind of destruction. One that shall be sung of by the fates for all time.

And then get promptly surpassed by the final battle against the two evil primes.

Rixio

Spacefaring Sporeling

Sounds awesome. I'll keep Flandre out then.

So Vecna will be making his big appearance in Act VI?

Phoenix sig by 3DBlenderRender.
[WWW]
ShnarfBird

Civilized Sporeon

A green mansion, in a green city, on a green moon, orbiting a gray planet, in a galaxy far away.

Rixio wrote:He probably means the pace of the story, rather than the pace of the posts.

Yes. Yes I did.

This signature was drawn by Andrew.
tyrannolodon

GalacticGod

ShnarfBird wrote:
Rixio wrote:He probably means the pace of the story, rather than the pace of the posts.

Yes. Yes I did.

The plot hasn't moved at all in a week. What seems like progress is deceptive. We haven't moved ahead an inch in 7 days.

ShnarfBird

Civilized Sporeon

A green mansion, in a green city, on a green moon, orbiting a gray planet, in a galaxy far away.

tyrannolodon wrote:
ShnarfBird wrote:

Yes. Yes I did.

The plot hasn't moved at all in a week. What seems like progress is deceptive. We haven't moved ahead an inch in 7 days.

Well, it seems like that.
Things, overall, are just going too fast for me.
When do you think things will calm down?

tyrannolodon

GalacticGod

ShnarfBird wrote:
tyrannolodon wrote:
ShnarfBird wrote:

Yes. Yes I did.

They are calming down now, me and Toad going to have a nice long battle with Thunderwing that may take a good while and slow everything down to a halt so that everyone else can catch up.

ShnarfBird

Civilized Sporeon

tyrannolodon wrote:
ShnarfBird wrote:
tyrannolodon wrote:
ShnarfBird wrote:

Yes. Yes I did.

They are calming down now, me and Toad going to have a nice long battle with Thunderwing that may take a good while and slow everything down to a halt so that everyone else can catch up.

That will be when act V ends, correct?
I also think I'm underestimating DerseSprite's power after being prototyped with that First Guardian.
Am I? Should he be more powerful?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/30/2011 17:29:52

tyrannolodon

GalacticGod

Rixio, I can't log into RPP, is something wrong?

And no Shnarf, after we beat Thunderwing, we still have to fight all the way through Derse (which will brazenly copy I mean be inspired by the chicago battle in Dark of the Moon.) And then beat Nemesis Prime.

Rixio

Spacefaring Sporeling

@Tyran: Hmm... It might be a glitch of some sort. I'll inform Patches. Do you mean that you didn't log in automatically with Cookies and History and whatnot? If so, then I will admit that I didn't log-in automatically either on my 3DS. Patches might be messing around with it, but who knows.

@Shnarf: And yes, you compeltely underestimated the First Guardian powers, which are in turn linked to the Great Suns' power. Your past few posts with him I've been pondering whether to deem as Canon or not, but oh well.

Phoenix sig by 3DBlenderRender.
[WWW]
ShnarfBird

Civilized Sporeon

Rixio wrote:@Tyran: Hmm... It might be a glitch of some sort. I'll inform Patches. Do you mean that you didn't log in automatically with Cookies and History and whatnot? If so, then I will admit that I didn't log-in automatically either on my 3DS. Patches might be messing around with it, but who knows.

@Shnarf: And yes, you compeltely underestimated the First Guardian powers, which are in turn linked to the Great Suns' power. Your past few posts with him I've been pondering whether to deem as Canon or not, but oh well.

Hmm, thank you for telling me that.
I will be sure to up his power in my next couple posts with him.

tyrannolodon

GalacticGod

Just a reminder, I'll get the next IC post in soon.

ShnarfBird

Civilized Sporeon

Tyran, check your pms in a few minutes.

ShnarfBird

Civilized Sporeon

Hello?

Awsomedwarf

Civilized Sporeon

WAAAGH!

ShnarfBird

Civilized Sporeon

Awsomedwarf wrote:WAAAGH!

BLEARG

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: