The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Spore Activity Browser  XML
Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

I'm so active that I go on Spore once every fifteen years.

But seriously, I'm fairly active.

;( maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale lion.....you dreaming little giant feline......I WAS HOPING ONE DAY....TO SEE YOU IN THIS GAME. But Tell are sooooooo eviiiiiiiil. OH MALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON I WOULD NEVER NOT USE AT THE SAME TIME ABUSE YOU OR COMBINE YOU WITH A TAPIR FROM TEEEEEEELLL..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MALE LION. EVERYBODY THINKS YOU ARE NOT WORTH IT.....BUT I KNOW IT IS NOT TRUEEEEEEEEEE. CAUSE YOU HAVE A STRONG BITE BIG MANE AND LOVE TO ATTACK HENCHIES LEAP ON THEM AND TEAR THEIR HEALTH DOWN
MagicAce

MouthBreather

On an internet forum, which has gone insane.

I'm decently active.

rip green egg, you will be remembered. now wait while I get a new one
Soporpedia2

Microbe

not as online active since i had been playing spore in multiplayer lately, but obviously i'm still active
BrokenEyeReborn

MouthBreather

Soporpedia2 wrote:not as online active since i had been playing spore in multiplayer lately, but obviously i'm still active

You must be confused. Spore doesn't have a multiplayer mode.

BrokenEye Media: Building a better future, one raygun at a time
[WWW]
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

BrokenEyeReborn wrote:
Soporpedia2 wrote:not as online active since i had been playing spore in multiplayer lately, but obviously i'm still active

(Eyes dart nervously around)
That's right. It totally doesn't have a multiplayer mode!
Didn't I tell you to keep that a secret!?

Soporpedia2

Microbe

BrokenEyeReborn wrote:

are you sure?
BrokenEyeReborn

MouthBreather

Soporpedia2 wrote:
BrokenEyeReborn wrote:

are you sure?

Quite sure.

Also: Your fansite is in serious need of debugging. And maybe a once-over by someone with web design experience, because dear lord. Oh, and language options.

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 07/04/2016 08:34:49

[WWW]
Rob55Rod

Spacefaring Sporeling

BrokenEyeReborn wrote:Also: Your fansite is in serious need of debugging.

Only when there are offensive pop-ups appearing due to site host having ad problems (?).

BrokenEyeReborn wrote:And maybe a once-over by someone with web design experience, because dear lord.

I'd volunteer my skills, except the board would look like Darkspore, Windows Codename Longhorn, or SRNS by the time I was done.

BrokenEyeReborn wrote:Oh, and language options.

Why bother? The folks there are kind enough to translate just about anything, and Google Translate does the UI adequately when they're not around .___.
(They'd rather translate for you than have you use Google Translate for everything - I was actually told to "just post in English" O.o )

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/04/2016 10:05:15

BrokenEyeReborn

MouthBreather

Rob55Rod wrote:

Only when there are offensive pop-ups appearing due to site host having ad problems (?).

True, but you can't X-out of the popups if you can't read them, on account of them being in Foreign (Google Translate didn't tell me what language it was when Detect Language detected the language, though I suspect something Latin-derived).

Rob55Rod wrote:
BrokenEyeReborn wrote:And maybe a once-over by someone with web design experience, because dear lord.

I'd volunteer my skills, except the board would look like Darkspore, Windows Codename Longhorn, or SRNS by the time I was done.

I can't recall what Darkspore looks like and I don't really see what Steroid-Resistant Nephrotic Syndrome has to do with anything, but looking like Vista would be quite a tragedy indeed.

Rob55Rod wrote:

Why bother? The folks there are kind enough to translate just about anything, and Google Translate does the UI adequately when they're not around .___.
(They'd rather translate for you than have you use Google Translate for everything - I was actually told to "just post in English" O.o )

Valid points all.

[WWW]
Rob55Rod

Spacefaring Sporeling

BrokenEyeReborn wrote:
Rob55Rod wrote:

True, but you can't X-out of the popups if you can't read them, on account of them being in Foreign (Google Translate didn't tell me what language it was when Detect Language detected the language, though I suspect something Latin-derived).

Spanish.

Odd...it auto-detects it for me... .-.

BrokenEyeReborn wrote:
Rob55Rod wrote:

I can't recall what Darkspore looks like and I don't really see what Steroid-Resistant Nephrotic Syndrome has to do with anything, but looking like Vista would be quite a tragedy indeed.

Then allow me to refresh your memory:

Also I said Spore Resurrection: Next Steps, not Steroid-Resistant Nephrotic Syndrome.

Also why exactly does looking like Longhorn seem like such a "tragedy"? I take it you're not a fan of Aeroglass? FYI I said Longhorn, not Vista. and that could just as easily have been 4074 as this:

(I probably would've gone for darker and less saturated, though)

BrokenEyeReborn wrote:
Rob55Rod wrote:

Valid points all.

Wat?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/04/2016 11:17:12

Soporpedia2

Microbe

BrokenEyeReborn wrote:
Soporpedia2 wrote:
BrokenEyeReborn wrote:

are you sure?

Quite sure.

Also: Your fansite is in serious need of debugging. And maybe a once-over by someone with web design experience, because dear lord. Oh, and language options.

you whinny mobile SPORE, current web designs are more focused on windows 8 and iphone apps that they become eyesore giant masses of SPORE when you are in a desktop pc with just one monitor and a 1024x768 resolution.
SissyGamer

Civilized Sporeon

seriously, should we be fighting in here over spore multiplayer in a thread that is just wanting to know how many people are active right now?

"COWER IN FEAR" EropsToad, 2016

[WWW]
Sharples65

GalacticGod

I once fought with Strange-Gras when they contacted me four times in a period of some months all asking me to subscribe to them.

julius2401

Microbe

I am not that active,I mostly play Spore on weekends and holidays because there I have time.

DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

I am very inactive. I just sit in front my my computer making stuff.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/01/2016 18:53:02

Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
Go to: