The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
How to Retrieve Your Game's Registration Key/Serial Number in Windows  XML
Forum Index » Spore Help
AKPhoenix

Microbe

i dont understand... how do i find my windows type though? can you PM me how? im just in 6th grade...

my farm page: click please!
calebaustin

Microbe

I have recently had to reinstall my Spore and the expansion packs. I purchased the original disks but for some reason I can not find my registration key to the Spore Creepy and Cute. I looked under the Run, regedit and Spore ERC file but it's not there. I am guessing since I had to delete my Spore and the expansion packs it deleted the registration keys also. I have the books to the other two. How can I find my registration key in order to finish installing my Creepy and Cute?
Icicle111

Microbe

Xerxei (My Spore Planet. You should really come, it's so nice there)

Hi guys. I have a new Macbook Pro with Spore installed. I have and want to install Galactic Adventures but i don't have the key (lost manual ). I'm looking on my old WIndows Vista 64 bit (solid copy game) but i don't see a folder called Wow6432node under Hkey_Local_Machine, but it is instead under Software (which is directly under HKey_Local_Machine). What should I do? When i expand Wow6432node it has EA Games, but its not expandable.

So it goes like this

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

l
V

SOFTWARE

l
V

Wow6432node

l
V

EA Games (Which again, is un-expandable [doesn't have the arrow, or plus sign])

Help?

Pray for Japan
日本のための祈り
نصلي من أجل اليابان
دعا کنید برای ژاپن
जापान के लिए प्रार्थना
祷告日
일본 기도해
Ore para Japón
Priez pour le Japon
Pregate per il Giappone
Xin cầu nguyện cho Nhật Bản
الله أكبر
nicolescully80

Microbe

hello,

When I got Spore I was using a computer with Windows. However, I have now switched to a mac. But i have lost my registration key. How can i get it back?

Thanks for you help!
DOGC_Kyle

Civilized Sporeon

The South of the North (Southern Ontario, Canada)

Contact EA.

Kyle N // DOGC_Kyle
My Spore Page // Gave up on adventures for now, decided to try making Spore 2 instead
// Sometimes participating in Project Multispore (multiplayer galaxy)
// Livestreaming Spore and other games at https://mixer.com/Kyle_Necrowolf

Relax, said the SMs,
Your posts have been received,
You can log out any time you like,
But you can never leave!
[WWW]
Vkingleaf

Microbe

Well, if people are still helping, I'd like to add.
I'm trying to do the run regedit thing and I have windows 7 so I go into the software blah blah blah ea games and spore but cannot open the spore folder, It doesn't have a plus or anything

Empire, FTW!
Geeki_the_brave

Microbe

i went to ergc. and . WHAT DO U KNOW!!!. its blank... i called the number and they told me to go to the live assistance website. and they didnt help me. so now i cant do anything.
sporemasterblackbird

Spacefaring Sporeling

For those of you who can't find stuff by poking around in the registry, I'd suggest using a program like LicenseCrawler or Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder to get your keys back provided you still have the game in question installed.

You can find LicenseCrawler here: http://www.klinzmann.name/licensecrawler_download.htm
Make sure you download one of the English versions. The site looks a little wonky, but I've used LicenseCrawler in the past multiple times with no problems.

You can find Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder here: http://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder/
Make sure you download the free version. I've only used MJB's Keyfinder once myself, so I can't give you any real info about it except that it's recommended by many geeks.

Please keep in mind that neither EA nor Maxis holds any responsibility for damages incurred by using either of these programs (not that there should be any). I will try to offer support myself if you have trouble using them, but I think both sites also feature FAQs.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/30/2011 23:12:54

;
MarioGoomba

Microbe

I lost my key. I have registered, there is no My Games tab. I had a heck of a time trying to change my password (hadn't used the account in forever), called got that straightened out (sort of). I don't want to spend another ungodly amount of time on the phone on hold.

I tried to email EA to get a new registration code or see what they could do, the password that was given to me, doesn't work for that login.

So frustrated, any ideas or am I doomed to be on the phone with them until the zombie apocalypse starts?
shadehew

Microbe

I did what the instructions said and found the reg key but it is not working.
Rueburbon

Microbe

{This isn't Rueburbon, it's his daughter}

I'm trying to install my hard copy of Spore on my computer, but I have no idea where our key is. Anybody know how I can find it again? It's registered, so I thought it would, like, store it on the account.
SporeMasterDOGC_Kyle

Civilized Sporeon

If you have a computer with Spore, read the first post of this thread. Otherwise, contact EA, they can recover your code.

Kyle N // SporeMaster DOGC_Kyle
Volunteer Moderator // Not an EA/Maxis Employee

Forum Guidelines // Master Help Directory (Spore Tech Help) // Spore Registration FAQ // Game Update FAQ

I can be contacted by email at: KyleN @live .ca or on Discord
Xenopologist

Civilized Sporeon

You could also try this. Your code may be available online without having to go to the trouble of using regedit or contacting EA.
[WWW]
uroker2010

Civilized Sporeon

Most people would be smart and write their code down in a note book and always have it somewhere when they need it for re-installing every time. Then they wouldn't have to waste time calling EA.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/25/2011 14:54:18

Spore is up to originally up to 4 discs.
1.C&C: Spore creature creator starter kit (disc)
2.Spore (disc)
3.Spore Creepy & Cute expansion (disc)
4.Spore galactic adventure expansion (disc)
5.Spore Botz expansion. (Dr pepper promo) (download)
6.Dark injection expansion version 7.0.8 mod. (thanks to davopotomus)
Note: I know what all made it to an actual retail disc. (Yes I do keep track of what comes out)
what not made it to disc for PC and console?

If you can't respect me. I can not respect you. respect is earned not given (Agreed)

Nothing is impossible till proven!!!
[WWW] [Yahoo!]
SporeMasterDOGC_Kyle

Civilized Sporeon

uroker2010 wrote:Most people would be smart and write their code down in a note book and always have it somewhere when they need it for re-installing every time. Then they wouldn't have to waste time calling EA.

Or just keep the manual in the case with the disk.

Kyle N // SporeMaster DOGC_Kyle
Volunteer Moderator // Not an EA/Maxis Employee

Forum Guidelines // Master Help Directory (Spore Tech Help) // Spore Registration FAQ // Game Update FAQ

I can be contacted by email at: KyleN @live .ca or on Discord

Forum Index » Spore Help
Go to: