The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

The Chelkan Translation Book (OOC/IC)  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Freyar

MouthBreather

The following is provided by The Chelkan Empire to better assist those who have trouble understanding our transmissions. These are subject to change with or without updates to this documentation.

Chelkan history records can be found in this transmission.

Why do you write like that?
Simple. It started as a slip up. When I got the original version of Spore near the original release date and registered here on the forums, I found myself taking a liking to the main creature I had created. Sure they are a bit simple, but after developing a rather thought out (at the time) background to the civilization, habits, history, and so forth for the Chelkans, I ended up just accidentally posting as if it were from them.

After a week or so, I realized that it was different, much different than what most people write. "Lol" versus "The Empire finds this past transmission amusing and has filed it away in our database for future reference." turned out to be a little more interesting to me, and indeed a number of other people. So, I continue and will continue.

But it's annoying! Knock it off!
I really don't tell you not to use txt or l337 sp43k, do I? Frankly, I really don't care either way. If you'd rather ignore the message that I (the actual person) am trying to write, well then so be it. Don't call me out and tell me I didn't answer the question, or that I posted something nonsensical, because a good portion of the time, it is something relevant.

Point is, you could skim through it, get what you want out of it and move on. That said, hate mails in my PM box are actually quite amusing at times.

The [Race] Empire greets the Chelkan Empire
The Chelkan Empire returns the greeting with fresh Dan Lucas, and wishes friends well on whatever battlefield the [Race] Empire may be fighting on.

TRANSLATIONS
-------------
Authors
--> An individual that writes an Adventure for publishing.

Dan Lucas
--> A Chelkan's favorite creature to hunt and eat.

Database
--> Usually used as an indication that a discussion was considered, despite no real response being available.

Duplicate
--> An indication that the thread or discussion has already been covered in another thread or discussion that was easily found.

Empire
--> Any organization with more than two planets.

First-Resort
--> A policy designed to remove a threat or severe impedance to The Empire in the quickest possible manner. (See History)

Frequency
--> Forum

Galactic Cycle
--> One "Year", usually used for in-game time references instead as most Out-of-Spore discussion is not discussing things that are over a year away.

Herbivore
--> Used either as an insult, or to refer to actual creatures that eat plant matter.

Lunar Cycle
--> One "Month"

Recordings
--> Published Adventures, Published Youtube/Flash Videos

Rotation
--> One "Day". Generally refers to Earth days when discussing time for most applications.

Spode
--> Used in place of a well-known diety. Generally regarded as nothing more than an ideal that religious Empires follow without reason. The Chelkan Empire is by no means religious.

Stream
--> Either streamed media like youtube or radio, or in reference to forums, a single thread.

Sub-Frequency
--> Sub-forum

Transmission
--> Post

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/29/2009 08:04:14

SSJ3_Raditz

Civilized Sporeon

Now I know why you do that.

I love to eavesdrop on you.

Sig leads to my Spore profile.
Freyar

MouthBreather

Indeed, The Empire thought it best to make its intentions clear when sending transmissions.

DoctorWalrus

GalacticGod

Cool. I totally commend the empire's originality.

hudson0170

Microbe

I gotta admit, this cracked me up. Nice work sir, well played

[WWW]
shamone321

Multicellular

in the deep bowels of the Earth, roasting marshmellows

nice to see some originality on the sporums.

Sig kitty watches your every move. Сиг котенок видит вас.

DoctorWalrus

GalacticGod

Hey Freyar fetishist. Might be a good idea to check the date on the post before you before you reply to a thread.

OsakaSun

GalacticGod

You beat me to it.

And what if you could have genetic perfection?
Would you change who you are if you could?
It's quick! It's clean! And it's pure!
It'll change your life, rest assured!
It's the 21st century cure!

HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK

............Love makes us blind sometimes,........................Everything's.......................................Love is the movement.
I'm not lying;
I carved out his heart
...............just.......................................................I want you to remember me
……………………………………………You burn like the sun but all I require is the moon.
...........................We all have stories.........................................I'm writing fiction with my mouth.
for more than just my scars.
...................................................................................
I just don't like being alone.
………………………………
falling……….and sat in his soul....................................................................................apart.
......................we will never tell..................and then we just end up hurting people even more.

A déjà vu is actually a glitch in reality,DIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIRE
and it indicates that something has just been changed.DIEINAFIREAREYOUAFRAIDOFTHEDARK?DIEINAFIREDIEINAFIRE
Someone or something has ceased to exist,DIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIRE
all memories and records of their existence erased forever.DIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREAREYOUAFRAIDOFTHEDARK?
DIEINAFIREDIEINAFIRE
AREYOUAFRAIDOFTHEDARK?DIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIRE
A déjà vu happens when they get into your brain,DIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIRE
when they need to change your memories.DIEINAFIRE DIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIRE
Maybe to erase your brother from the world.DIEINAFIREAREYOUAFRAIDOFTHEDARK?DIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIRE
You know, the brother that you never had.DIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIRE
DIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIRE
DIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIREDIEINAFIRE

Oliver wrote:"I duh-did it! Louk!"

Yesterday
I woke up
like I always have
and went
where I’ve always gone.
I learned to be a cog,
joined the murder machine
that will take my life
and wished I wasn’t lost
in a world as bad as this.

I'm still smiling from that

Little thing you said to me the
Other day. I can't possibly
Vocalize how I feel about you; you're an
Enigma that I have to solve.

You're a drug I can't get enough
Of. You're the one person who can turn my world
Upside-down. I love you.

This is the first time that Odysseus has smiled in the whole story. Ha.
ChaosHarbinger wrote:Hey, she's kinky like that. Lovely girl is our Sakky.

*HUGS* TOTAL! Give Sakky more *HUGS*
Luna_Cat16 wrote:
I will do so now. Osaka, you are the most loveliest, most insane, and most awesome person evar.

Cello says that I ought to go play with April...
EthanAlex wrote:
OsakaSun wrote:Which of you would like to be my sacrifice?

I'd be your sacrifice any day.

DudeMan95 wrote:I've only ever felt I truly loved three people.

Sakki, you're one of them.

Da_StrongWill wrote:OsakaSun, will you marry me?

Lunoire wrote:I love you.

StinkyPachem wrote:I wuv wu.

StinkPachem wrote:I wuv you Sakky...

StinkyPachem wrote:We love you Sakky.

StinkyPachem wrote:Sakky... You just got THAT much hotter to me.

...Patches, are you trying to tell me something?
GrandEnder wrote:I love you Osaka.

wolfji wrote:
OsakaSun wrote:<3
I love you too, moving on.

pootermagoo wrote:I wuv you. <3

OsakaSun wrote:What can I say? I'm a dude magnet.

Luna_Cat16 wrote:Saka-chan, I love you.
[Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
Gonder96

Spacefaring Sporeling

Hey look its Freyar, ill never forget that guy lol.

FuzzyWuzzyBunny

Microbe

Somewhere in the galaxy, trading purple spice.

Freyar wrote:
The following is provided by The Chelkan Empire to better assist those who have trouble understanding our transmissions. These are subject to change with or without updates to this documentation.

this isnt a translation book.. Its a dictionary..

Please visit my mini city at: http://philedalphia.myminicity.com/

[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: